Northeast Assembly Legislation Introduction Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:50:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Northeast Assembly Legislation Introduction Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Northeast Assembly Legislation Introduction Thread  (Read 99676 times)
rpryor03
Bahamas

« on: July 28, 2014, 07:33:19 PM »

Happy Restitution Act

Section 1

1.The Northeast Region shall pay Pharell Williams the sum total of ten thousand dollars in restitution for banning his song Happy.

2. Also in restitution for that act, the Northeast shall name Pharell Williams's song Happy the official song of the Northeast Region.
rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 06:27:00 PM »

Which of the esteemed Representatives would like to sponsor this bill?

The Grand Duchy of the Northeast Act

The new name of the Northeast Region shall be The Grand Duchy of the Northeast

The Northeast Assembly shall be known as The Chamber of Deputies of the Northeast

The Governor shall have the title of The Grand Duke of the Northeast if a male or the Grand Duchess of the Northeast if a female

The Lieutenant Governor shall have the title of The Crown Prince of the Northeast if a male or The Crown Princess of the Northeast if a female

The Speaker of the Assembly shall have the title of The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies

I'll sponsor it for you. I enjoy this kind of thing.

Cynic had kindly agreed to sponsor this bill for me.  Now that Cynic is no longer in the Northeast Assembly, I would ask which of you fine Representatives would do me the great favor of sponsoring this bill for me?

I would be most appreciative.

Thank you. 

I'll do it.
rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 04:39:09 PM »

The Grand Duchy of the Northeast Act

The new name of the Northeast Region shall be The Grand Duchy of the Northeast

The Northeast Assembly shall be known as The Chamber of Deputies of the Northeast

The Governor shall have the title of The Grand Duke of the Northeast if a male or The Grand Duchess of the Northeast if a female

The Lieutenant Governor shall have the title of The Crown Prince of the Northeast if a male or The Crown Princess of the Northeast if a female

The Speaker of the Assembly shall have the title of The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies

Members of the Chamber of Deputies shall have title of Deputy

Dubya, the above is the daft of the bill that you will be introducing in the Assembly.

I have simply added that Members of the Chamber of Deputies shall have the title of Deputy.

Thank you.   

Introduced.
rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 07:06:09 PM »

AMEN!
Intro'ed, or CS, whatever.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies