Obama says Romney is running (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:13:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Obama says Romney is running (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama says Romney is running  (Read 2799 times)
Poundingtherock
« on: November 08, 2010, 01:12:52 AM »

If even someone as conservative as I am agrees with what Obama is saying, Romney might as well surrender now just as he did with the MA legislature.

The better question is why did the person transcribing Obama's comments make a new sentence for him when he uses the word "and" over again and why did they transcribe out his "uhs?"

"You know, I think that -- over the course of two years, we were so busy and so focused on getting a bunch of stuff done that we stopped paying attention to the fact that leadership isn’t just legislation. That it’s a matter of persuading people. And giving them confidence and bringing them together. And setting a tone. And making an argument that people can understand. And I think that we haven’t always been successful at that. And I take personal responsibility for that. And it’s something that I’ve got to examine carefully as I go forward. You know, now I will say that when it comes to some of my supporters, some of my Democratic supporters who express some frustration.”
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies