PPP: Romney leads CA, CO, CT, NH; Huckabee leads IL, PA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:11:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  PPP: Romney leads CA, CO, CT, NH; Huckabee leads IL, PA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PPP: Romney leads CA, CO, CT, NH; Huckabee leads IL, PA  (Read 5831 times)
Bull Moose Base

« on: November 09, 2010, 01:06:05 PM »

Interesting that Thune's been trading 2nd or almost 2nd on intrade and only scored 2% in CT and nowhere else.  A long Romney vs Huckabee race would be interesting and I think competitive if not as entertaining as Romney vs Palin.
Bull Moose Base

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 01:13:41 AM »

Does anyone doubt the GOP of today would be against abolishing slavery if it still existed?  The new costs of ending slavery would stifle businesses!  I'm not kidding.
Bull Moose Base

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 08:56:21 AM »

Huckabee would be against slavery and Limbaugh would blast him for it.

Romney would have been abolitionist as governor but would now be clarifyng he's a states rights abolitionist: what works in Massachusetts may not work in Virginia.
Bull Moose Base

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 10:05:55 AM »

Like everything else the last two years, the GOP opposed the mandate on the grounds that Obama advocated it.  Can't help but notice how many Republican polls are led by the father of the mandate.  If Romney's campaign is sunk it won't be because Republicans oppose the mandate as much as the Republicans oppose things they're told are similar to Obama.  Just like Charlie Crist didn't lose the primary for supporting a stimulus plan during a labor crisis that was 40% tax cuts. He lost because he hugged Obama.
Bull Moose Base

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 04:07:24 PM »
« Edited: November 10, 2010, 04:22:54 PM by Joementum »

Actual racism is dead?!  Jesus.  Was he sick?  I saw him a couple months ago and he looked fine.  What a shock.

Without a doubt, the Democrats proposal to raise taxes on the middle class to pay for slavery reparations cost them the midterms.

Lincoln would love Sarah Palin, wouldn't he?  And Rick Perry.
Bull Moose Base

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 11:16:32 PM »

I'll say Romney comfortably in ME and FL.  Palin in TX and WV.  And Huckabee in MN, WI with Palin a close second.  I'll say Palwenty in the teens in MN.
Bull Moose Base

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 12:00:50 AM »

I started it.  I will get us back on track:

Never forget a Republican created the model for Obamacare.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies