The Census Bureau of Atlasia (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:11:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Census Bureau of Atlasia (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Census Bureau of Atlasia  (Read 42028 times)
The Artist Formerly Known As and Now Again Known As Ogis
agooji

« on: February 28, 2011, 11:01:44 PM »

I respectfully disagree. Every time Atlasia comes close to such a thing, one of the sides splinters. This time around, we were heading to a two party state with the RPP/POP unity ticket, but the left split (seemingly irrevocably) ending any hopes/worries of the two party system.
agooji

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 07:40:26 PM »

I respectfully disagree. Every time Atlasia comes close to such a thing, one of the sides splinters. This time around, we were heading to a two party state with the RPP/POP unity ticket, but the left split (seemingly irrevocably) ending any hopes/worries of the two party system.

If you look at the Northeast, you'll notice that the RPP/POP alliance is rather uneasy on some levels. We united to elect a ticket to the White House, but we are not quite the single party we may appear to be.

That may be true, but you are heading toward unity, rather than away from it. An any given time, one side is splintering or has already splintered.
agooji

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 02:08:21 AM »

If you look at the Northeast, you'll notice that the RPP/POP alliance is rather uneasy on some levels. We united to elect a ticket to the White House, but we are not quite the single party we may appear to be.

That may be true, but you are heading toward unity, rather than away from it. An any given time, one side is splintering or has already splintered.

Largely because the respective parties have become less splinter-prone with time. The RPP & the POP are certainly no more unified with each other than they were four months ago.

I'll believe it if you say it. You should know best about your party after all. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies