VA-PPP: Webb is narrowly leading Allen, wins indies (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:23:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 Senatorial Election Polls
  VA-PPP: Webb is narrowly leading Allen, wins indies (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA-PPP: Webb is narrowly leading Allen, wins indies  (Read 4931 times)
nkpatel1279
United States

« on: November 17, 2010, 01:54:54 PM »

I would like to see a polling  matchup of Webb or Kaine vs generic GOP challengers ie Cuccenelli, Bolling, Davis,or Forbes.

in OH- I like to see a polling matchup between Sherrod Brown vs Mike DeWine rematch or Brown vs Mean Jean, Mike Turner,Jim Jordan,Bob Latta,Steve Austria, or LaTourette, or Mary Taylor.

in MO- I like to see a polling matchup between a McCaskill vs Talent rematch. or matchup betweenMcCaskill vs Kinder, Steelman,Akin,or Emerson, or Graves.

Other Class of 2006 DEM US Senators ie Cardin-MD,Menendez-NJ,and Sanders-VT represent Blue States.  Casey-PA and Klobuchar-MN are perfect fits in their homestate. Same goes from Special Election victors Gillibrand-NY and Manchin-WV.

Democrats who were elected in 2000 and re-elected during the 2006 DEM wave
Carper(DE) is safe. Nelson-FL,Stabenow-MI,and Cantwell-WA may face a tough race but will win re-election.  Nelson-NE is a lost cause.  Conrad-ND is going to be on the watchlist.
nkpatel1279
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 03:57:40 PM »

During the mid 1990's Allen was the rising star in the GOP- when he unseated Chuck Robb in 2000- He was suppose to be GOP presidential candidate in 2004-had Gore won or 2008. but he narrowly lost re-election due to Macaca.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies