Foreign Policy Reform Act of 2010 (Law'd) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:57:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Foreign Policy Reform Act of 2010 (Law'd) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Foreign Policy Reform Act of 2010 (Law'd)  (Read 4272 times)
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 24, 2010, 10:28:13 AM »

Badger, I don't think the concern is with you here, but GM's that will follow you.

I agree that Badger should have been consulted in the drafting of this legislation, and for that I apologise to him.  I will not support this legislation without the GM's support.

I also agree that some mandate is called for, though two weeks may be excessive.  Badger, would once a month be more reasonable?  Coupled with Kal's suggestion that it need not be a new event?

Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 12:56:18 PM »

The same thing that happens to the RG if he doesn't update the voter list every two weeks as mandated: nothing.  Tongue

It could be grounds for impeachment, or dismissal by the President.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 07:13:52 PM »

Badger, I think once per month is a fine compromise that will be accepted by the authors of this bill; namely my Veep and SoEA.  You have suggested bi-monthly, but you also say that you intend to exceed that minimum.  If you're going to do better than every two months anyways, what is the harm of writing it into the bill?

That being said, would a Senator please introduce an amendment changing every two weeks to once per month.  Thank you.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 11:27:15 PM »

Signed,

Fritz
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies