A Second Chance - CONCLUSION
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:44:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  A Second Chance - CONCLUSION
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47
Poll
Question: Should I go on?
Yes

I don't care

No

Hell No!

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 105

Author Topic: A Second Chance - CONCLUSION  (Read 289107 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: December 23, 2010, 08:35:17 PM »

The 1972 Rogues Gallery Part Two

For each of the Democratic candidates, should they win the nomination, they will be facing both the triumphs and the failures of incumbent President John F Kennedy. His triumphs are victory in Vietnam, and the passing of pieces of the Great Society. His failures include the failing of the rest of the Great Society and his inability to hold together a Democrat controlled Congress for six years. In Part Two of the 1972 Rogues' Galler, we look at the political careers of the main contenders for the Democratic nomination.

Vice-President Terry Sanford of North Carolina
Sanford, the natural inheritor of the good and bad things alike of the Kennedy Administration, is seen as the natural nominee for the Democrats given that he's been Vice-President for eight years. However, some have criticzed his tenure, calling him a 'do-nothing Vice-President' despite his large role in the Excellency in Education Act, and the Environmental Protection Act.

Senate Minority Leader Hubert H Humphrey of Minnesota
A candidate for the 1952, 1956, 1960, and 1964 Democratic nominations, he has had a long political career tracing back to his entry into Minneanapolis politics in 1942. In 1945, he became Mayor of Minneanapolis. In 1948, he was elected Senator, making him the first Democratic Senator from Minnesota since the Civil War. In 1961, Humphey was elected House Majority Whip and held it until 1971, when he was elected House Minority Leader, a title which he holds to this day.

Governor Charlton Heston of California
A relative newbie in politics, Charlton Heston was first sworn into office only earlier this year. However, he apparently feels ready for the next step and has the money to run neck and neck with other opponents. His record in his short time as Governor includes Civil Rights, Law & Order, and gun control, as well as running a relatively fiscally Conservative state.

Governor George Wallace of Alabama
Governor George Wallace is without doubt the 'Southern candidate' in the race. A proud Alabaman and defender of 'States' Rights', he has already run for the Democratic nomination twice without success, and was the 1968 Dixiecrat nominee for President. It is expected that he will only have strength in the South, however, he may also do well in the industrial north among socially conservative blue collar workers.

Senator Mike Gravel of Alaska
Senator Mike Gravel, though only elected to Congress in 1968, has made his presence known. In allying himself with the Liberal Senators George McGovern, Eugene McCarthy, and Frank Church, he has positioned himself as a new force in the Senate, and by stepping into the race for the Democratic nomination, he has shown that that force wants to expand. Some claim the recent victory in the Vietnam War has 'stolen his thunder', however, Gravel is still in the running and still unyeilding.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #151 on: December 23, 2010, 08:44:20 PM »

Any preferred candidates?
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

« Reply #152 on: December 24, 2010, 03:47:52 AM »

I've been following this timeline for awhile now, and I must say, I like it a lot - though the continued capitalisation of 'liberal' and 'conservative' is annoying me a fair bit. Nevertheless, currently it's one of the better ones on these boards; an amazing feet for a relative newbie.

Anyway, a Heston/Reagan race would be really fascinating, though I doubt Heston would be able to attain the nomination due to his inexperience and running in a crowded field. So, I'm guessing it'll be a Sanford/Reagan race. Should be interesting times indeed!
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #153 on: December 24, 2010, 11:05:33 AM »

A Sanford/Heston ticket would be strong for the democrats. I think the democrats automatically loose the moment they nominate George Wallace.

I've been following this timeline for awhile now, and I must say, I like it a lot - though the continued capitalisation of 'liberal' and 'conservative' is annoying me a fair bit. Nevertheless, currently it's one of the better ones on these boards; an amazing feet for a relative newbie.

Anyway, a Heston/Reagan race would be really fascinating, though I doubt Heston would be able to attain the nomination due to his inexperience and running in a crowded field. So, I'm guessing it'll be a Sanford/Reagan race. Should be interesting times indeed!

Thanks for your comments! Heston will act aminly as the Reagan of 1972, as in a one term Governor runs against several other figures who are more likely to win. I'm not sure yet on how well Heston will do. I don't want to drop any hints, but I think the 1972 match-up will be interesting, though I haven't decided who the Democratic ticket will be yet.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #154 on: December 24, 2010, 11:07:22 AM »

A note on the Congressional races:
In Massachusetts, Attorney General Robert F Kennedy is running against incumbent republican Edward Brooke.

In Texas, Secretary of Defense John Connally is running for the seat that former Senator Majority Leader Lyndon B Johnson in retiring from. He is facing three term Texas Governor John Tower.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #155 on: December 24, 2010, 01:52:23 PM »

January 2nd, 1972
President Moonbeam?
Yesterday, President Kennedy, who made space exploration a big issue during his 1960 and 1964 campaigns announced that he feels NASA is ready to finally begin Man's ascent to the Moon. Following last year's two disasters and other failed attempts, President Kennedy claims that this summer will be the day that America lays claim to the Moon. The Soviet Union itself has attempted to lay claim to the Moon and to future space exploratino but has as of so far failed. If Mankind finally reached the Moon this summer, and it's American, then this greatly helps the Democrats with their possibilities for winning the Presidential election. NASA head John Glenn has concurred with the President's statements, though no official NASA announcement has been released.

FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #156 on: December 24, 2010, 02:24:42 PM »
« Edited: December 24, 2010, 03:28:46 PM by Cathcon »

January 24, 1972
Iowa Caucuses!

Today, the Iowa Caucuses, which are now the first races in the nation that help determine who the nominee of the two major parties will be, commenced. The victories there were no suprprse, with former President Richard Nixon winning for the Republicans, and Vice-President Terry Sanford winning for the Democrats.

Republican Primary Map

Blue-Nixon

Democratic Primary Map

Red-Sanford

At the Sanford for President campaign headquarters, they are celebrating their victory. An aide walks up to Vice-President Sanford while he greets people in the crowd.
    Aide: Mr. Vice-President, they've declared Nixon the winner for the Republicans. It was a tight race against Rockefeller and Reagan.
    Sanford: If Nixon wins the nomination, then we've got this election in the bag.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #157 on: December 24, 2010, 04:15:02 PM »

Well, I don't plan on updating any more tonight, and if I'm a good person, I won't update tomorrow, so:
Merry Christmas!
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

« Reply #158 on: December 25, 2010, 07:38:14 AM »

Merry Christman, Cathcon, and.. GO SANFORD!
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #159 on: December 25, 2010, 02:11:02 PM »
« Edited: December 25, 2010, 02:14:41 PM by Cathcon »

Notes, Reminders, Previews: upcoming, Munich Massacre (September) and Moon Landing Attempt (summer). Also, things involving foreign policy, maybe missile treaties, and Middle East.

These are mostly reminders for myself, but they can also serve as previews for the rest of you. When reading timelines in the sixties, seventies, eighties era, I always like notes on things such as foreign policy and things, because it adds to the "dystopia" feeling of the late seventies to include things like hostage crisises and missile treaties. Andy Jackson's "Mankind Forever" as a good example of what I'm talking about; detente, stagflation, foreign relations, hostages, the Middle East, and international relations (the Olympics included).
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #160 on: December 25, 2010, 04:24:17 PM »

As another note, there will be parallels with my Nixon 1960 timeline. However, be lenient. This isn't meant to mirror my other timeline, it's just that things that I thought were good ideas ini my original, I'm using in here as well. (Reagan in Nixon cabinet, Henry Jackson as Sec State, John Connally Sec Def)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #161 on: December 25, 2010, 05:15:51 PM »
« Edited: December 25, 2010, 05:56:20 PM by Cathcon »

In a way, I was kind of glad that all of Jack's plans didn't go through concerning the Great Society. While he and I both agreed that we neeeded to find a solution to poverty, we had disagreements on approach. While such efforts as universal healthcare would have undoubtedly helped people, they wouldn't necessarily help those poor people out of poverty any more. Vice-President Sanford and I had forged a temporary 'alliance' in the authoring of the Excellency in Education Act and the Economic Opportunity Act, which I viewed as much more central to poverty reduction than any welfare check or coupon for free food.
-In My Defense, Robert F Kennedy, (c) 1984

Running the Reagan for President 1972 was my biggest job at the time. I had expected to be offered the job of Press Secretary for the campaign or something along those lines. However, Reagan had offered me the top job. Together with Edwin Meese, I helped design Reagan's winning primary campaign strategy after his failure in Iowa. The convention, however, woudl be a different story entirely.
-Right From the Beginning, Patrick J Buchanan, (c) 1987

It was during that final year of my Presidency, as public attention was diverted towards the Presidential race, that I left my final mark. I'd won Vietnam, I'd expanded education, however, I was still hungry, and the idea of American boots making the first steps on the Moon was what I wanted credited to my name. NASA Director John Glenn completely understood this. However, only in 1972 would we make our lasting mark, and it wasn't on the face of the earth.
-A Second Chance-The Story of 1964 and the Years Following, John F Kennedy, (c) 1975

With his victory in Iowa, Nixon felt that he was back. The 'wannabe President' was kicking his old reputation as a failure and going after the nomination mercilessly. His seven prior years in semi-retirement had done better for his image than his four years as President. Over that course, he had retreated back to Yorba Linda, and then emerged forth as an accmoplished diplomat and respected statemen, meeting with world leaders, American politicians, Civil Rights leaders, and generals. His stepping back into the realm of politics in 1971 to oppose Kennedy's Great Society. In Iowa, Dick felt that he was being redeemed.
-His Last Run-The 1972 Nixon Campaign, Robert Finch, (c) 2001
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #162 on: December 26, 2010, 02:23:29 PM »

With Jim dead, the rest of us didn't know what to do. We struggled through makin gan album after him. However, we just couldn't wihtout him. The front tman of our precious diamond was gone and the spell was broken. Jim, who had never been a fan of what that fascist John F Kennedy did in regard to Vietnam, would have cried if he had seen just how much worse things got before they got better.
-Light My Fire, Ray Manzarek, (c) 1998

In running for Senate in 1972, I wasn't very excited. I much preferred my job as Attorney General with all of the 'Secret Wars' that I had been able to run. Of course these would all later blow up in my face by the end of the decade. My run for the Senate was only meant to get more experience under my belt in preparation for 1976 or 1978.
-In My Defense, Robert F Kennedy, (c) 1984

McGovern, McCarthy, Church, and I had all gathered together in one room, determined to stop the Kennedy Administration in 1972 with the selection of our own candidate. I volunteered. I knew I was being set up as a martyr. However, I was prepared to take it in order to save the Democratic Party from the hands of Kennedy, Wallace, and the rest. My efforts proved to be in vain.
-The Death of the Democrats, Mike Gravel, (c) 1996
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #163 on: December 26, 2010, 04:31:26 PM »

February 3rd, 1972
EPA Director Ralph Nader Announces he will not rule out a Presidential Bid
In a low key interview released yesterday, EPA Director Ralph Nader was asked about the candidates for both the Democratic and Republican nominations, when he himself alluded to a possible Presidential bid. The text of the interview is below:

Interviewer: How do you feel about the Republican field runnign for the nomination, Mr. Nader?
Nader: Well, I like Hatfield a lot given his positions on the environment. However, the rest of the field, especially the trio of Agnew, Reagan, and Nixon I don't really care for.
Interviewer: How about the Democratic candidates? It was after all President Kennedy who appointed you.
Nader: Sanford is a friend of mine and I'd like very much for him to win. However, I agree with a lot of what Gravel says. Both of them would be very good Presidents, along with Humphrey and Heston. Wallace would be a disaster, both for the party and the world. In fact, if he won and the Republican Party put up a Conservative candidate like Reagan, I might run myself.

With this interview, one can only wonder what would happen if Wallace and Reagan faced off.

Would you prefer a Democrat or a Republican to win this November?
Democrat-42%
Republican-39%
Undecided/Other-19%
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #164 on: December 26, 2010, 08:06:39 PM »

February 7th, 1972
In a small meeting that includes Secretary of State Henry Jackson, Secretary of Defense John Connally, Attorney General Robert F Kennedy, and Director of Central Intelligence Sargent Shriver, President Kennedy attempts to forge a new strategy for the remainder of his Presidency.
    Jack: We've won Vietnam. Now we need a new focus. Now that we've gotten rid of the main disaster, we need to find some new step to help us win against the Soviet Union.
    Connally: We obviously have to continue the military  build-up. That way, we'll draw them into a conflict that will result in their being outspent.
    Scoop: Aside from that though, we need to focus on foreign affairs as well. The key will not be the Eastern bloc in the future. The key is the Middle East. That's where we'll have to wage new war. We basically defeated the communist networks in Indochina with the surrender of North Vietnam and the crumbling of the Vietcong. Now, the focus by the Soviet Union will shift, and the battleground that remains untouched is the Middle East.
    Jack: How can we use their infighting to an advantage?
    Scoop: Well first, we must be clear in our support for Israel. Moving beyond that point, we have to find America-friendly dictators in places such as Iraq or Iran.
    Jack: Who do you suggest?
    Shriver: Jack, the evidence from the CIA suggests that the Shah of Iran would be the most likely supporter, however we can also re-establish our foothold in Turkey, that we lost ten years ago during the Cuban Missile Crisis.
    Jack: Good. I want more information to be found on the major governments of the Middle Eastern countries. Sometime later this year, we'll schedule a Middle Eastern tour to find out who our friends are.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #165 on: December 26, 2010, 08:15:38 PM »

February 15th, 1972
As meetings continue about the changing face of foreign policy in a post-Vietnam world, the subject turns to the Far East.
    Shriver: What about approaching China? I heard Nixon once tried it.
    Jack: Hell no.
    Scoop: Do you want to make friends with the damn commies?
    Connally: You mean recognizing them instead of Taiwan?
    Bobby: Do you know how that would make us look?
    Shriver: I thought these meetings were all about making history. What would be more historic than Jack being the first President to recognize China? Do you know what it woudl do to relations with the Soviets? It would scare them. That's what it would do. Then both sides would want to get on our good side.
    Jack: It might be a good idea, but no. We're here to win the Cold War against all forms of communism, not just the Soviets. We won't play international puppet master.
    Shriver: Isn't that what you're planning on doing in the Middle East?
    Scoop: No. American friendly governments, no matter how bad, are better than communist governments because we have the ability to change them with out influence. Communism doesn't change. It stagnates.
    Shriver: Just thought I'd bring it up.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #166 on: December 26, 2010, 10:10:44 PM »

March 7th, 1972
The New Hampshire Primary!
In an advance of the continuing road towards the nomination, the New Hampshire primary was held today, yeilding surprising winners.

For the Republicans, in an upset over New York Governor Nelson Rockefeller, Oregon Senator Mark Hatfield claimed victory in today's contest.

Blue-Nixon
Light Green-Hatfield

In another upset victory, New Hampshire, which was thought to be won either by Hubert H Humphrey or by Terry Sanford, has gone ofr Alaska Senator Mike Gravel, dur to vote splitting. The campaign manager for Terry Sanford has reportedly remarked that Heston, Humphrey, and Sanford all split the Moderate-to-Liberal vote, giving the Far Left a victory. He blames the presence of both Governor Heston and Senator Humphrey.

Red-Sanford
Light Green-Gravel

With two of the most unlikely candidates both having victories under their belts, this leaves supposed frontrunners such as Hubert H Humphrey, Nelson Rockefeller, and Ronald Reagan fighting for second and third place tonight. However, all three and then some should be able to get primary victories some time in the future.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #167 on: December 26, 2010, 10:40:23 PM »

March 14th, 1972
Florida Primary!
For both Republicans and Democrats, the Florida Primary yeilded similar results as for both sides the "Southern Candidates" won on the home turf.

For the Democrats, George Wallace pulled off an easy victory winning 40% of the vote. In second was Vice-President Terry Sanford, followed by Governor Charlton Heston, Hubert H Humphrey, and in last place was Mike Gravel.

Red-Sanford
Dark Red-Wallace
Light Green-Gravel

For the Republicans, Maryland Governor Spiro T Agnew won by a slim margin, followed by Senator Ronald Reagan, former President Richard Nixon, Nelson Rockefeller, and Senator Hatfield. early on it was shown that Rockefeller and Hatfield were both decisively out of the race, even before precincts began closing. As the night wore on, Nixon's distance from Reagan and Agnew grew, until finally Agnew squeaked by a percentage point above Reagan.

Blue-Nixon
Red-Agnew
Light Green-Hatfield

With Ronald Reagan, Hubert H Humphrey, Nelson Rockefeller, and Charlton Heston all not having any states won, one must wonder if one or more of them will soon drop out. However, the primary is only just starting, and both Reagan and Heston are expected to do well in the West while Rockefeller takes much of the NorthEast and Humphrey does well in the MidWest. However, it remains to be seen.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #168 on: December 27, 2010, 10:11:14 AM »
« Edited: December 27, 2010, 10:14:41 AM by Cathcon »

March 21st, 1972
The Illinois Primary!
Today, in the Illinois Primary, both sides had narrow victories. This is the fourth major contest for both major party nominations, with the other three being Iowa, New Hampshire, and Florida.

The Republicans faced an upset victory by Senator Reagan of California in today's primary, beating the two favorites, former President Nixon and Governor Rockefeller.

Blue-Nixon
Light Green-Hatfield
Red-Agnew
Dark Blue-Reagan

However, for the Democrats, the results were expected as Vice-President Terry Sanford won the primary, with Senate Minority Leader Hubert h Humphrey in second place, followed by Governor Heston, Governor Wallace, and in last place Senator Gravel.

Red-Sanford
Light Green-Gravel
Dark Red-Wallace

Coming up is the Wsiconsin Primary on April 4th, which for the Democrats is expected to be a fight between Hubert H Humphrey and Terry Sanford. For the Republicans, it may be what Governor Rockefeller, the only major candidate without a win, needs to get his campaign back on track. However, after that is Massachusetts where Rockefeller is expected to win big, while Hatfield is the only othe rmajor contender for that state. In fact, the next three primaries, should Rockefeller win Wisconsin, may put Rockefeller ahead of the pack. However, he most likely needs Wisconsin to garner enough momentum, and Hatfield may hurt Rockefeller enough with the Moderate vote there.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #169 on: December 27, 2010, 11:25:41 AM »
« Edited: December 27, 2010, 03:49:26 PM by Cathcon »

March 22nd, 1970
In the Reagan for President Wisconsin headquarters, Senator Ronald Reagan takes a moment to talk with his friend and campaign manager Patrick J Buchanan.
    Buchanan: Well, we've won our first primary. However, we need more than that to win. Wisconsin will make or break Rockefeller. Sure, he'll most likely win the next two after that, Massachusetts and Pennsylvania, however, he'll need momentum from Wisconsin to turn momentum from other states into a winning spirit. It was expected that he would do well in Illinois. He lost. If we can halt him in Wisconsin, then his campaign will be depressed.
    Reagan: Agreed. When next will we have a chnace to win a primary, after Wisconsin?
    Buchanan: On May 2nd, both Indiana and Ohio are up for grabs. If we want to win, we'll need a victory in at least one of those states.
    Reagan: Good. After Wisconsin, no matter what the outcome, move resources down into Indiana and Ohio. We'll set up a 'MidWestern Wall' that'll be impenetrable.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #170 on: December 27, 2010, 11:26:38 AM »

Any opinions or preferred candidates?
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #171 on: December 27, 2010, 03:46:42 PM »
« Edited: December 27, 2010, 03:49:08 PM by Cathcon »

April 1st, 1972
Secretary of State Henry M Jackson Announces Eastern Tour!
Earlier today, the Secretary of State, flanked by National Security Adviser Omar Bradley and Director of Central Intelligence Sargent Shriver that he would be staging an 'Eastern Tour', that includes the Middle East, Taiwan, and Japan. He says that it is meant to get a feel of the world and to better prepared in the future for National Security reasons. China was notably not included in the tour because of the United States Government's continual refusal to recognize the nation.

Secretary of State Henry Jackson announcing plans for an Eastern Tour
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #172 on: December 27, 2010, 04:05:09 PM »

April 4th, 1970
The Wisconsin Primary
With the Wisconsin Primary held today, the news may make or break some campaigns, with top tier candidates being marginalized by their competitors.

Senator Ronald Reagan today expanded on his victory in Illinois with victory in this naeighboring state, making him the shaky frontrunner for the nomination. This is another upset as the state was believed to be the battle ground between Nixon and Rockefeller.

Blue-Nixon
Light Green-Hatfield
Red-Agnew
Dark Blue-Reagan

In the Democratic Wisconsin Primary, in a similar upset, Alabama Governor George Wallace beat out Senator Hubert H Humphrey from the neighboring state of Minnesota, and frontrunner Vice-President Terry Sanford. It is believed that Wallace won because of a high turnout of blue collar workers in the Milwaukee area.

Red-Sanford
Light Green-Gravel
Dark Red-Wallace

Recent primaries have led many to suggest that candidates such as Rockefeller, Humphrey, and Heston drop out. However, all are determined to win, and with Western and North-Easter primaries approaching, it may be a new lease on life for some failing candidacies.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #173 on: December 27, 2010, 04:23:46 PM »
« Edited: December 27, 2010, 07:57:08 PM by Cathcon »

April 13th, 1972
Guitarist Jimmy Page Dead!
Only yesterday, guitarist Jimmy Page of the English rock band Led Zeppelin was found dead by lead singer Robert Plant. It is suspected that he died of a heroin overdose, though Plant has remained silent on the issue. Jimmy Page leaves behind multitudes of followers who happened upon the band from one of their four albums, Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin II, Led Zeppelin III, and their untitled fourth album called by some Led Zeppelin IV. Page started out as a studio musician in England before being recruited to become the guitarist of English blues band the Yardbyrds. However, after the breakup of the Yardbyrds, his career did not end as he had recruited three fellow musicians to create the band now called Led Zeppelin. His fans mournd in several cities whiel riots ensue in New York and several California cities. Overseas in England, the destruction is worse.

James Patrick "Jimmy" Page (January 9th, 1944-April 12th, 1972
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #174 on: December 27, 2010, 04:40:44 PM »

Drat. I had an update on the Massachusetts and Pennsylvania primaries typed up, and my session timed out. However, I still have the Rrepublican map, so I hope to retype it soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies