Have you ever met someone pro-choice and against gay marriage? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:39:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Have you ever met someone pro-choice and against gay marriage? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Have you ever met someone pro-choice and against gay marriage?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 35

Author Topic: Have you ever met someone pro-choice and against gay marriage?  (Read 3413 times)
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« on: November 28, 2010, 09:11:11 PM »

Yes.
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 12:04:32 PM »

Quite a few people call themselves "moderates" just because they are pro-choice, while otherwise being pretty far to the right on virtually every other issue.

Indeed. I hate such people, too.
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 12:24:34 PM »
« Edited: November 30, 2010, 12:26:08 PM by Mideast Assemblyman True Conservative »

Quite a few people call themselves "moderates" just because they are pro-choice, while otherwise being pretty far to the right on virtually every other issue.

All or nothing for you?

What?

I can say, though, that nothing annoys me in politics more than people who are right-of-center everywhere BUT who are pro-choice (so, the people Obamaisdabest mentions).

So, yes, I hate to be in agreement with Obamaisdabest but they're usually moderate heroes. And they're always detestable.
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 12:37:38 PM »
« Edited: November 30, 2010, 12:41:18 PM by Mideast Assemblyman True Conservative »

All or nothing for you?

What?

I can say, though, that nothing annoys me in politics more than people who are right-of-center everywhere BUT who are pro-choice (so, the people Obamaisdabest mentions).

So, yes, I hate to be in agreement with Obamaisdabest but they're usually moderate heroes. And they're always detestable.

So you they have to be right of center on all issues or they suck?  That's what.

For the most part, yes. I only vote for true conservatives, you see Tongue

But it's more due to the fact that they're moderate heroes (and thus annoying), and that abortion specifically is one of the issues that I'm least willing to give up on.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies