Windis for Senate
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 01:24:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Windis for Senate
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Windis for Senate  (Read 598 times)
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 01, 2010, 05:29:47 PM »

Greetings Atlasians

I suppose most people on here have some view of me, whether it be positive or negative. I'm not going to apologize or retract for anything I've said in the past because it's irrelevant and it would be hypocritical of me. I come to you today to ask for your support for an at-large senate seat this December.

My views are unpopular - I know that. But I believe there are many things I have in common with other members... EVERY member I think has at least one issue we can agree on. And there are things which I'm sure could gain the support of the newly formed UDL and of the Atlasian people altogether.

My proposals are simple - support for the intervention by the government in our economy which is helping to lift this country out of the depths of recession, support for a more egalitarian and prosperous Atlasia and a foreign policy which aims to keep Atlasia safe, secure and at peace.

Therefore, I shall run for Senate in December in the hopes of winning a seat. I will do my best to play an active role in Atlasian government if I win, and to try and restore some of the real debate and discussion that for so long seems to have been destroyed by a sort of consensus in Atlasian politics.

If a primary system is implemented in the UDL, I will be happy to take part in that, and if I fail to win, I will be equally happy to withdraw my nomination and give my support to the worthier candidate.

Thank you,
Windis
Thomas D
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: -6.61

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 05:50:32 PM »
« Edited: December 01, 2010, 05:56:44 PM by Thomas D »

I don't agree with you on every issue. But I think you're a good person and I trust your judgement.

Endorsed Smiley
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 05:52:02 PM »

I'll rank you above the other lefties, since you're due for another radical ideological swing.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 04:59:01 AM »

I don't agree with you on every issue. But I think you're a good person and I trust your judgement.

Endorsed Smiley

Thank you! Smiley

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies