Favorite Wasillian?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:50:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Favorite Wasillian?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: Who is your favorite resident of Wasilla, AK?
Fmr. Governor Sarah Palin

Lisa Kelly, Ice Road Trucker

Levi Johnston, Sarah's grandson's father

Bristol Palin, Sarah's daughter

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 37

Author Topic: Favorite Wasillian?  (Read 4156 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2010, 10:13:44 PM »

well looking at your body your wouldn't know what muscle does. And it really does weIgh a lot more. then you start working out your body gains weight which starts as fat which turns into muscle after you have exercised long enough.  I would know.

That's just some Curves lie so females don't give up so fast on workout routines.

Muscle and fat are made out of two completely different materials (proteins and um... fat). Muscle weighs more but is better for you as fat is just dead stored energy while muscle is living matter that burns calories on its own. 

What is really happening with women is that they have a lot of fat covering up their muscle so they perceive themselves getting bigger first when in reality it is the muscle expanding underneath a layer of fat that doesn't get burned off until the body has a reason to burn the fat, which comes later.

no. for example i weighed 115 when i started soccer this season. I gained 5 pounds in the first week and then dropped 11 after one month.

Yes, you had 5 pounds more muscle, which caused 5 more pounds of your body demanding calories added to your metabolism.  This caused an 11 pound drop because you were burning more due to the added muscle underneath the fat.

Fat wasn't turning into muscle.  Muscle increased caused the body to eat it's fat for energy.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2010, 12:28:28 AM »

Yeah... you can't turn fat into muscle.  In fact, most adults (except very obese ones) don't gain more fat cells... their fat cells just get bigger.  And when you lose weight, the fat cells are still there, they're just getting smaller.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2010, 01:38:03 AM »

Once you have fat.. it never goes away.  You can empty the fat out of the fat cell, but you can't empty the fat cell out of the fa... whatever.

But there's nothing wrong with Bristol's shape, in my opinion.  I think she has a very healthy body shape.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2010, 08:50:30 AM »

well looking at your body your wouldn't know what muscle does. And it really does weIgh a lot more. hen you start working out your body gains weight which starts as fat which turns into muscle after you have exercised long enough.  I would know.
I don't really care about Bristol Palin and I certainly don't care about her weight, but this definitely isn't muscle, princess.

Dude, it's "Countess" not "princess", and don't omit any vowels when you type it or she may go on a tirade of poor spelling and grammar when she yells at you.  Wink
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2010, 07:23:24 PM »

well looking at your body your wouldn't know what muscle does. And it really does weIgh a lot more. hen you start working out your body gains weight which starts as fat which turns into muscle after you have exercised long enough.  I would know.
I don't really care about Bristol Palin and I certainly don't care about her weight, but this definitely isn't muscle, princess.

Dude, it's "Countess" not "princess", and don't omit any vowels when you type it or she may go on a tirade of poor spelling and grammar when she yells at you.  Wink

You're weird. Stop it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies