MT-PPP: Palin 23% Huckabee 22% Gingrich 16% Romney 12% Paul 9% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:17:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  MT-PPP: Palin 23% Huckabee 22% Gingrich 16% Romney 12% Paul 9% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MT-PPP: Palin 23% Huckabee 22% Gingrich 16% Romney 12% Paul 9%  (Read 3493 times)
Whacker77

« on: December 03, 2010, 06:23:14 PM »

Is it possible that Romney might not run?  The polling consensus of the polling data suggests to me he might not.  He struggles nationally and doesn't seem to have a lead in states other than Mass.  Having said that, I suspect Mitt runs, but if he doesn't, does that leave the door open for Jeb?  Does that increase Palin's chances?  Does Pence or Thune benefit?  If Huck and Mitt hypothetically pass on the race, could you imagine a Sarah vs. Newt race?  Barf!  That's where Pence and Thune could make huge strides.
Whacker77

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 07:28:39 PM »

He's led 3 of the last 5 national polls (not counting the ever-unreliable Zogby Interactive), albeit not by very much.  Even in the polls where he's not leading, he's been within four points of the lead in every single national poll taken in the last ten months.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

He's led in the most recent polls in CA, FL, MI, NV, and others.  And oh yeah, he leads NH by more than 20 points.  Clearly, he must be doomed.

Given his business experience and, more importantly, his current adversaries, he's struggling.  To be tied, trailing, or barely leading a half term governor, an ethical cloud, and a Baptist minister is the definition of struggling.  That's my view.
Whacker77

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 07:35:48 PM »

What 3 polls?  He led in Marist and Rasmussen.  rasmussen had his difficulties in the midterms and Marist polled around 330 people and somehow found Rick Perry polling higher than Tim Pawlenty.  What's the third poll that shows Romney in the lead?

That Michigan poll that he led in is from several months ago.  I'm pretty sure he's still in the lead and if he's not, well, he might as well concede right now.

Whacker isn't a very intelligent guy.  However, even he sees what everyone sees and that is Romney is fading pretty much everywhere.

You are the most insufferable, conceited person I have come across on this board.  What, no quip about not demonstrating independent thought?  That's your tired critique of people who don't share your reasoned line of thinking.  Do me a favor, put me on ignore so you won't see what I have written and I won't have to read your smarmy responses.  Go back to watching Sarah Palin's Alaska.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies