Edwards 2008 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:18:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Edwards 2008 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Edwards 2008  (Read 2181 times)
senor
Rookie
« on: December 23, 2010, 11:53:20 PM »

Even John Kerry grew to dislike him. Really.

Edwards did not run for a second term because he wasn't going to be re-elected.

I feel sorry for his "love child". One day she is going to read about what her father did and I don't think she is going to be a very happy person because of it. Edwards wanted the mistress (named Rielle) to get an abortion. Then Edwards tried to disown parentage of the child (that's evil). Then to have an affair with this woman while being married to a terminally ill woman who was more or less duped who spent the remaining months of her life in a broken marriage. Even if Elizabeth was healthy, Edwards would have done the same thing. Sorry folks, I really dislike men who cheat on their wives. If you are not happy with your spouse, man up and ask for a divorce. Or else, man up and be a husband (and father).

The guy also lost me when it was reported that his haircuts cost $400. Who in the hell (I don't care what your wealth status is) pays 400 freaking dollars for a haircut? Anyone who spends that much money on a trivial expense like that has no business with the public purse. Since the USA is 13 trillion dollars in debt, there are a lot of members of Congress doing the same thing.

McCain basically dumped his wife whwn he came back from Vietnam. She was crippled in a car accident and gained weight. Mrs. McCain number one waited 5 1/2 years for word on her husband, just to be dumped in the end.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies