WI-PPP: Republicans prefer Palin for President (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:33:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  WI-PPP: Republicans prefer Palin for President (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WI-PPP: Republicans prefer Palin for President  (Read 2790 times)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« on: December 17, 2010, 02:50:58 PM »

That's one poll Branson.  We'll see what other polls show about the matchup.

I'm more interested about the matchup Poundingtherock vs. Reality.

Good one!

Reality is that Sarah Palin is nuts! She is intellectually dishonest and disorganized. Anyone who can contradict oneself between the independent clause and the dependent clause of a complex sentence so often as Sarah Palin does has no command of the logic necessary for making decisions. She would be unable to discern good advice from bad advice and could conceivably resort to coin tosses on issues of the day.  

Reality in a Barack Obama - Sarah Palin matchup would be about a 45-state landslide for President Obama...  and I am not going to defame any states by predicting which ones go for her. That's with President Obama pulling his punches or staying aloof from the fray.

If you are a Republican who cares about House and Senate races, then Sarah Palin's coat-tails will drag fellow Republicans into the political quicksand. Democratic candidates will surely associate any Republican with her.

Look -- James DeMint would do better than she, and I think that he is one of the worst in the Senate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies