Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 31, 2014, 06:28:12 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Questions and Answers
| |-+  The Atlas
| | |-+  Petition to let Einzige stay
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: Petition to let Einzige stay  (Read 5025 times)
Dallasfan65
Moderators
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: -9.91

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 06, 2011, 11:15:45 am »
Ignore

Buzz kill...

Eraserhead
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 06, 2011, 04:34:33 pm »
Ignore

Disgusting.

black and white band photos
BRTD
YaBB God
United Kingdom

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 07, 2011, 01:39:54 am »
Ignore

You know I can't say I'll miss him or anything, but he sure as hell was a lot less of a problem with his return and calmer persona than ModerateDemocrat1990 is. Why aren't the mods just infracting his blatant concern trolling to finally shut that waste of bandwidth up?

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
Lunar
Moderators
YaBB God
Ireland, Republic of
View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 07, 2011, 02:06:46 pm »
Ignore

You know I can't say I'll miss him or anything, but he sure as hell was a lot less of a problem with his return and calmer persona than ModerateDemocrat1990 is. Why aren't the mods just infracting his blatant concern trolling to finally shut that waste of bandwidth up?

I'll probably get around to handling the situation eventually.  I've infracted or deleted probably a half dozen of his threads. Probably when he crosses a definitive line.  I've always struggled with how I'd even explain to Dave the situation, considering his extremely narrow window of availability and the complexity of a case of someone ONLY concern trolling (and not breaking any other rules).

Now that Nym is here, it might be easier to explain the context of MD90's trolling, we'll see.  It's far less of a clear-cut case than Einzige was in either his past incarnations or his most recent account.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 02:36:16 pm by Solar »Logged

this is real
ozona and sonora
Ghost_white
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: 6.61

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 07, 2011, 07:29:37 pm »
Ignore

That has got to be one of the most retarded proposals I have read on this forum.

Don't worry, I'm sure more will crop up shortly.
Snowguy716
snowguy716
YaBB God
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -8.52

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2011, 09:31:58 pm »
Ignore

Who said you're mentally ill? Depending on who it was, I don't know how seriously I'd take it...
The discussion, afaik, was serious.  And no, it wasn't Gustaf.

I'm kind of in a tough position because somebody told me about this in confidence... but to ban somebody for lobbing out a "fat cocksucker" insult, in my opinion, is much less of an offense than musing in a private moderators' forum that you think a member of the forum is mentally ill.

Just because your'e a moderator and have access to a private forum doesn't give you warrant to say such things.

And if I thought going through the proper channels would change a damned thing, I'd do so.  But this is Atlas.  Double standards are a way of life here.

"Above and beyond the question of how to grow the economy there is a legitimate concern about how to grow the quality of our lives."
-Paul Wellstone

Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party
black and white band photos
BRTD
YaBB God
United Kingdom

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 08, 2011, 12:15:10 am »
Ignore

I think he actually admitted to being on some type of medication when he went on his little rant against Gustaf. He clearly has some type of anger management issues, though I'm not sure if he'd be classifiable as mentally ill.

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
Gustaf
Moderators
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2011, 06:22:14 am »
Ignore

I think he actually admitted to being on some type of medication when he went on his little rant against Gustaf. He clearly has some type of anger management issues, though I'm not sure if he'd be classifiable as mentally ill.

Snowguy's post was about himself, not about Einzige.

Anyway, Einzige was obviously mentally ill. The thread he made on me could not have been made by a sane person, imo.

This place really has become a cesspool of degenerate whores...

Economic score: +0.9
Social score: -2.61

In MN for fantasy stuff, member of the most recently dissolved centrist party.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout