Creepfest 2011 (11th Post A Picture Of Yourself Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:55:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Creepfest 2011 (11th Post A Picture Of Yourself Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Creepfest 2011 (11th Post A Picture Of Yourself Thread)  (Read 124617 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: December 31, 2010, 02:30:27 PM »

Why is every picture you post from the movie Kumar and Alexandar look for White Castle?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 06:10:04 PM »

Team Tory at campaign HQ in Glasgow. I'm in the checked shirt Tongue

Wearing your clothes too tight may be a gay thing, afleitch, but as you get older I'm afraid it only makes you look even chubbier.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 11:55:19 AM »

Why are you wearing a wig?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 06:06:19 PM »

Gay guys have the worst taste in men...
I echo Lief's statements, and I have never had sexual relations with a man.

I agree, the homosexual type is a boring type, generally.  But by the same token, and in fairness, the type preferred by your typical air-headed american bimbo is a boring male as well.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 05:59:27 PM »

You really cannot get too much more elitist than this:

The cheesy (weirdly tied) american flag tie behind your head really doesnt strike me as super elite.  (The knot is good [not just a plain four in hand], but couldnt it have been stars instead of stripes?)  And the american flag tie itself...hah.

Be careful, if I'm not mistaken Mr. JJ's tie is tied in a plain four-in-hand!  (I can joke because really that's all I know how to do, alas, jumped up as I am).
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2011, 04:56:01 AM »

You said it JJ.  In one photo we confirm that Torie's background is firmly upper-class, as well as get to know his grandmother who was apparently an extreme right-winger and social conservative!
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 02:43:21 PM »

"Emigrating" instead of "emanating"? Doesn't sound very upper class to me.

It is really something of a myth that the american upper class is erudite, Lewis.  While admittedly they're probably only upper-middle-class, the point is Torie and his whole clan have firmly had the silver spoon in all their mouths.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2011, 06:19:41 AM »

Oh can you imagine the halitosis in that room - full of snoozing gap-mouthed teenaged boys.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2011, 05:09:36 PM »

I'm with opebo on that.  Goddamn, if I were in that room and ran out of my Listerine pocket-spray I'd be on the verge of a panic attack.  (If I'm around unpleasant smells, I just spray the stuff constantly so the taste of the Listerine overpowers any other taste/smell sensations)

Great idea Mikado.  Here in Thailand many people used to use these menthol inhalers at all times, even walking around with them stuck in their noses. This use has dropped off somewhat in the last few years but you still see it fairly often.

opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2011, 06:35:12 PM »

Shorts too big, shirt too small.

Very cool phone they have there at the feet of the Destroyer, though.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2011, 09:59:48 PM »

Ok, Harry's outfit is just as bland and probably even more white-bread than K.P.s was in the same pose, but at least it fits well and looks comfortable.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2011, 10:12:59 PM »

Opebo, my friend, the white polo I had isn't "white bread" in the way that you think it is.

I didn't think it was all that white bread, and not in the way you think I thought it was, girlfriend.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2011, 12:31:35 PM »

Gingers feel pain more acutely than non-gingers.  There is actually scientific evidence to back up what I've just said.

Interesting.  I've very dark auburn hair, almost brown, but me pubes are nearly the color of Naso's carrot top, strangely enough.  However, I am famously intensive to or tolerant of injuries and pains... on the other hand I bruise spectacularly - something to do with very pale skin I think.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2011, 03:37:55 PM »

Me trying to drive in snow

I have a weird face on, but I still got like in the mid 8s on HOTORNOT.

Doesn't work, Que.

Naso I thought you were born an american citizen?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2011, 03:54:09 AM »

Big Boned Blonds of the Middle West.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 01:13:15 PM »

got a co-worker who is totally into the 'big boned' type.  every time a shapely chick of 150 pounds walks into the dining hall he goes apesh**t.

Well I suppose he works in the right sort of place then, to ogle the fatties.  Is your co-worker an ethnic or swarthy of some type?

(PS I would have said 'lumbers in' or 'waddles in')
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2011, 03:35:54 PM »

if you seriously think 150 pounds is terribly overweight, then you have problems.

Well, obviously it isn't terribly overweight for a man, but yeah, women over about 120 pounds couldn't possibly interest me physically.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2011, 08:06:43 PM »

Christ, man, even in the wintertime you go around in nothing more than tiny woman's T-shirts 3 sizes too small?  Were are your woolens?  Your comfy jumpers?  Your plaid shirtings?  I wear more clothes than you and I'm in the tropics (though nowadays it gets down to 15 degrees Celsionic every night.

You must basically live in the gym pumping iron afleitch.  Well done!  Smiley

I could not get those biceps/triceps at my age no matter how hard I tried, and I have been doing my best. Getting old sucks!  

What's the point of having those things?  I don't see the appeal.  There's only one body part that is really beneficial to have in XL, and there's nothing you can do about that.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2012, 07:24:32 PM »

By a bizarre chance I was watching The Benny Hill Show just the other day (I happened to be in one of these English bars were they play Only Fool and Horses, The Benny Hill Show, and things like that on endless loops..

And the point is you look like a Benny Hill skit, Al.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2012, 08:37:16 PM »

Wait...Simfan is black?! I'm really late, aren't I...?

I think the proper way to use the term is 'Simfan is a black', R2d2.

After all no one is really 'black' outside of Togo, and I wouldn't call myself 'white' - rather 'very, extremely.. pale', or 'a white'.  The term 'a black' is a political and social designation in our monstrous culture, not just a skin tone.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2012, 05:51:05 AM »
« Edited: February 21, 2012, 05:53:00 AM by opebo »

You look like a guy I knew in high school (sort of a proto-hipster, in that he would be obviously labeled a hipster these days but that term wasn't yet very widely used, at least not where I lived, in 2007/2008)

Christ dude, I was a hipster in the very early 1990s, even hints of it about '89.  Of course then it was pretty much just me, and it wasn't anywhere near so 'defined'.  Or maybe it was something else that just looked a bit similar..
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies