Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2014, 01:20:42 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Gustaf, MasterJedi)
| | |-+  Tmthforu94/Dallasfan65 Administration: Public Office
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 Print
Author Topic: Tmthforu94/Dallasfan65 Administration: Public Office  (Read 18883 times)
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: February 01, 2011, 12:25:25 pm »
Ignore

How would you comment a low-road, smear campaign conducted by Populares member Wormyguy?

Is that a stance Tmthforu94/Dallasfan65 team is approving, or you're disavowing such kind of actions?
My campaign will not engage in the personal attacks that are going on, nor do we approve of them.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
-Jackie Robinson
President Mitt
Giovanni
YaBB God
Samoa

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 01, 2011, 01:28:16 pm »
Ignore

Don't listen to Duke and his queer Iphone. The Droid is the way to go.

[This space is available for purchase]
President Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 01, 2011, 02:20:09 pm »
Ignore

Don't come whining to me when Steve Jobs smites you. Consider this a warning...

Hotter than a middle eastern climate
Jbrase
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.03, S: -6.00

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 01, 2011, 03:41:17 pm »
Ignore

Guy's, we can all agree that the Blackberry is the superior phone.

Que tu Espíritu me guíe sin fronteras
Más allá de las barreras
A donde tú me llames
Tú me llevas más alla de lo soñado
Donde puedo estar confiado
Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 01, 2011, 04:42:14 pm »
Ignore

Just use your iPhone whenever the power goes out. I always do that to get my fix!
I don't have an iPhone. I have a Blackberry, and I have issues with internet connection on it. I can sometimes read the forum, but can't post, or log in. I'm all-over screwed if we don't have electricity. Currently charging my phone, putting heat on full blast, and preparing for the worst. Wink

Blackberry? Come on, man. This isn't 2001 anymore. All its good for is BBM and I've convinced people to switch to whatsapp.
Brickbreaker Tongue

Angry Birds

I guess I live in 1995, I have neither. Tongue

So you have a Droid?
No, I don't.

He's BACK!!! His Time Has Come Once Again! Now We're All Gonna Die! No One is Safe From His Wrath!

Yelnoc
YaBB God
United States
View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: February 01, 2011, 05:06:14 pm »
Ignore

Guy's, we can all agree that the Blackberry is the superior phone.
No.

Goodbye
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: February 02, 2011, 09:36:52 am »
Ignore

"Across the board" spending cuts is code for "I don't know what to cut but this gets me out of any of those questions."
I've stated before I plan on proposing cuts to defense. I will outline several specific cuts my administration will support in the future, certainly before the election. I've just had a rough few days, and haven't had the time to do it yet.
An update on this: I've been working with JBrase extensively, as well as Badger, on specific cuts to defense spending. I don't have a finished version to show you all just yet, but as JBrase and I were scanning through the budget, something caught our eye: Funding for the Afghanistan and Iraq wars was at very high levels, despite our downsize there. After sending this notice along to Badger, I’ve learned that we were correct in our guess, as well as being the first to notice this and mention it to him: Despite Badger bringing this up during the Budget Process Committee, we are currently funding the Iraq and Afghanistan wars at the level of it’s pre-surge height, according to Badger’s reports. This certainly should have been cut out of the recent budget passed, and under a Tmthforu94/Dallasfan65 administration, I can promise you that it will be cut out.

-Jackie Robinson
Assemblyman JCL
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 02, 2011, 10:28:28 pm »
Ignore

So are we considering troop withdraws from both in light of the crises in Egypt. Possibly moving 25% to Our bases in Saudi Arabia and a 25% drawdown in both Iraq and Afganistan?

Congressional Races
Jackie Walorski (R/IN-2)
Marlin Stutzman (R/IN-3)
Todd Rokita (R/IN-4)
Chard Reid (Lib/IN-5)
Luke Messer (R/IN-6)
Carlos May (R/IN-7)
Larry Bucshon (R/IN-8)
Todd Young (R/IN-9)
Tom Massie (R/KY-4)
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: February 02, 2011, 10:53:11 pm »
Ignore

So are we considering troop withdraws from both in light of the crises in Egypt. Possibly moving 25% to Our bases in Saudi Arabia and a 25% drawdown in both Iraq and Afganistan?
JCL,
Our Game Moderator posts all national and foreign updates here. Since there has not been a post yet on the Egyptian crisis, in this world, it hasn't happened...yet. So I guess the answer to your question is no.

-Jackie Robinson
Purple State
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 03, 2011, 01:20:30 am »
Ignore

JCL,
Our Game Moderator posts all national and foreign updates here. Since there has not been a post yet on the Egyptian crisis, in this world, it hasn't happened...yet. So I guess the answer to your question is no.

Not so. This law says the events in Egypt are currently of great relevance to Atlasia.

Marokai/Purple Main Campaign Thread

Thank you to all our supporters!

Antonio V
YaBB God
France

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -4.87

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 03, 2011, 03:02:20 am »
Ignore

JCL,

Not so. This law says the events in Egypt are currently of great relevance to Atlasia.

Wow, the Atlasian Senate is probably the only one in the world which can create reality. Grin

Quote from: IRC
22:15   ComradeSibboleth   this is all extremely terrible and in all respects absolutely fycking dire.
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: February 03, 2011, 10:29:48 am »
Ignore

JCL,

Wow, the Atlasian Senate is probably the only one in the world which can create reality. Grin

Touche Wink

-Jackie Robinson
Assemblyman JCL
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 03, 2011, 12:42:44 pm »
Ignore

Thanks for the clairification

Congressional Races
Jackie Walorski (R/IN-2)
Marlin Stutzman (R/IN-3)
Todd Rokita (R/IN-4)
Chard Reid (Lib/IN-5)
Luke Messer (R/IN-6)
Carlos May (R/IN-7)
Larry Bucshon (R/IN-8)
Todd Young (R/IN-9)
Tom Massie (R/KY-4)
Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 03, 2011, 08:04:53 pm »
Ignore

Must have been one of those pass through jobs, though I won't complain about my name being attached as sponsor. Wink. Still, I certainly didn't remember that and "clarified" the matter with tmth when he asked me, by saying that if the GM didn't simulate it in Atlasia, it didn't occur. Oops! Tongue

He's BACK!!! His Time Has Come Once Again! Now We're All Gonna Die! No One is Safe From His Wrath!

Purple State
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 03, 2011, 11:32:10 pm »
Ignore

Must have been one of those pass through jobs, though I won't complain about my name being attached as sponsor. Wink. Still, I certainly didn't remember that and "clarified" the matter with tmth when he asked me, by saying that if the GM didn't simulate it in Atlasia, it didn't occur. Oops! Tongue

Well had there been a President's slot it would have had my name attached. Tongue

It was one of those resolutions that didn't get the attention it needs to be successful. So now we all know!

Marokai/Purple Main Campaign Thread

Thank you to all our supporters!

tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: February 06, 2011, 12:22:34 pm »
Ignore

Hey everyone, guess what today is? It's Super Bowl Sunday!!! Smiley

Anyone wanna make a bet with me on who wins? I'm going with the Packers.

-Jackie Robinson
Thomas D
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 06, 2011, 01:07:10 pm »
Ignore

I hope Green Bay wins. But those 3 points Vegas is giving to the Steelers is awfully tempting. Tongue
Yelnoc
YaBB God
United States
View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: February 06, 2011, 01:47:40 pm »
Ignore

Packers.

Goodbye
HappyWarrior
hannibal
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: February 06, 2011, 02:30:08 pm »
Ignore

I want the Packers to win but I think the Steelers will win sadly. Cry

"Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for; it is a thing to be achieved."
-William Jennings Bryan
HappyWarrior
hannibal
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: February 08, 2011, 10:32:49 pm »
Ignore

After thinking long and hard I have decided to endorse my old friend Tmth.  He is someone who has proven over the years that he is a capable officeholder and a great person as well.  As a moderate individual I am happy to endorse Tmth.  Thank you all.

"Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for; it is a thing to be achieved."
-William Jennings Bryan
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: February 08, 2011, 10:47:01 pm »
Ignore

After thinking long and hard I have decided to endorse my old friend Tmth.  He is someone who has proven over the years that he is a capable officeholder and a great person as well.  As a moderate individual I am happy to endorse Tmth.  Thank you all.
I appreciate your support and endorsement, HappyWarrior. Thank you. Smiley

-Jackie Robinson
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: February 10, 2011, 09:39:22 pm »
Ignore

I wanted to take a quick comment on the following statement made by JJ:
I’ve seen the active members in action in the last debate.  One, a current nominee for attorney general, didn’t realize that we had ceased hostilities in foreign wars, and the other couldn’t explain why we were still paying for it!  One “enlightened” member criticized me for not drafting legislation, without realizing that it was currently pending in the Senate (I actually had inquired with the President on its status).

Since J.J. is anti-research, I'll provide him myself some info he would have known if he was more active in the game.

An update on this: I've been working with JBrase extensively, as well as Badger, on specific cuts to defense spending. I don't have a finished version to show you all just yet, but as JBrase and I were scanning through the budget, something caught our eye: Funding for the Afghanistan and Iraq wars was at very high levels, despite our downsize there. After sending this notice along to Badger, I’ve learned that we were correct in our guess, as well as being the first to notice this and mention it to him: Despite Badger bringing this up during the Budget Process Committee, we are currently funding the Iraq and Afghanistan wars at the level of it’s pre-surge height, according to Badger’s reports. This certainly should have been cut out of the recent budget passed, and under a Tmthforu94/Dallasfan65 administration, I can promise you that it will be cut out.

Please note that my the quoted post was made long before the current debate we're in.

-Jackie Robinson
J. J.
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 10, 2011, 09:55:31 pm »
Ignore

I’ve seen the active members in action in the last debate.  One, a current nominee for attorney general, didn’t realize that we had ceased hostilities in foreign wars, and the other couldn’t explain why we were still paying for it!  One “enlightened” member criticized me for not drafting legislation, without realizing that it was currently pending in the Senate (I actually had inquired with the President on its status).

Since J.J. is anti-research, I'll provide him myself some info he would have known if he was more active in the game.

Please note that my the quoted post was made long before the current debate we're in.

Well, has the "war" ended or not?  I don't even pretend to know.  It would be kinda nice if we had some way to easily find out.

J. J.

"Actually, .. now that you mention it...." 
- Londo Molari

"Every government are parliaments of whores.
The trouble is, in a democracy the whores are us." - P. J. O'Rourke

"Wa sala, wa lala."

(Zulu for, "You snooze, you lose.")
Ready For Hoover '28!
Mechaman
YaBB God
Jamaica

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -8.26

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 13, 2011, 07:11:47 pm »
Ignore

Well, has the "war" ended or not?  I don't even pretend to know.  It would be kinda nice if we had some way to easily find out.

Well J.J. I wish there was some way I could easily find all tax laws, regulations, and IRS rulings so I can write my tax research papers in a fraction of the time!  If only the documents would just pop out of the computer and into my hand as a physical copy instead of having to enter 12 different searches for one item and having to go through five pages of said searches to find what I was looking for!
Research motherf***er.  It isn't easy.

Ready For Hoover '28!
Mechaman
YaBB God
Jamaica

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -8.26

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 13, 2011, 07:16:07 pm »
Ignore

I've got something to say!

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!

Kurgan endorses Tmthforu for President, why shouldn't you.......mortal?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout