NV-PPP: Rep. Heller (R) does much better than Sen. Ensign (R) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:55:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 Senatorial Election Polls
  NV-PPP: Rep. Heller (R) does much better than Sen. Ensign (R) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NV-PPP: Rep. Heller (R) does much better than Sen. Ensign (R)  (Read 1592 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: January 07, 2011, 01:01:10 PM »

Any polling of an Ensign-Heller primary in this batch? The last poll I saw was a 44-37 Ensign lead.
Is Heller pure enough to make it through a primary?

Pure in what way? Because I certainly don't think he's been through any massive scandals.

Politically pure, so as to avoid a Tea Party challenger. Has he always been an opponent of recognizing climate change? Not offered proposals on health care prior to 2009 that could be seen as justifying PPACA? Many conservatives said and did things in the mid-2000s that make them potentially unelectable now if the right grass roots constitutional conservative steps up to the plate. 

He did lament the lost influence NV would have if Reid lost. He also is probably very hated by some of his former and potential opponents. The Gibbons obviously don't like him, though those dummies are irrelevant now, Angle doesn't like him at all, and I heard that Ensign isn't too fond of him either.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies