First Presidential Debate (Closing Statements)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:12:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  First Presidential Debate (Closing Statements)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: First Presidential Debate (Closing Statements)  (Read 4639 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2011, 11:53:43 PM »

I'm disappointed no one mentioned my green energy bill which included tax incentives for businesses dedicating themselves to reducing their carbon footprint. Shameful, guys. Who am I gonna vote for now?
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2011, 11:58:05 PM »

I'm disappointed no one mentioned my green energy bill which included tax incentives for businesses dedicating themselves to reducing their carbon footprint. Shameful, guys. Who am I gonna vote for now?
While I didn't specifically mention your bill, I was the only candidate who mentioned green energy and tax incentives (though for job creation, not reducing carbon footprint). Wink
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2011, 12:00:43 AM »

True. But that bill was specifically for saving mother earth, yo. My other bills were aimed at job creation like the highway creation and such. You know the scoop. Wink

Errrything I do, I do it big.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2011, 06:07:35 AM »
« Edited: January 08, 2011, 06:09:15 AM by Marokai »

What is your current opinion of the financial regulations the Federal Government currently has for corporations?  Is it fine as it is or should it be changed?  How and Why?

I would try to make more efforts to reduce tax loopholes, if anything, but I'm reasonably content with the overall picture of business regulation in this country. I'm always startled by statistics I see that show how little income taxes corporations actually pay. I'd ask the GM to evaluate tax loopholes in regard to corporations, at the very least, and take action from there. It's very important to involve the GM as much as possible.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

The food stamp program is essential in these times, and must be supported and expanded as efficiently as possible. As Senator, I also wrote legislation that created (something that seems to be a common theme!) the Home Energy Assistance Administration, which is a public program designed to help subsidize poor Atlasian's home energy bills. During these winters, some parts of the country suffering severely, it is essential that we don't allow the HEAA to go under and we support it to the fullest.

This is also entirely unrelated to economic concerns, but I would also ask the GM for an evaluation of the Postal Service. A public postal service, in some capacity or another, is something I believe that is essential, especially for those in remote or rough parts of the country. We should most definitely support it.

Major changes? I seriously doubt it. Our healthcare system is superb. A robust public healthcare system with the option of going private, should the person decide to do so, that provides all or most necessary care at little to no cost to the individual. It is also roughly deficit neutral. Our healthcare system should be the desired balance for all nations.

While I don't believe trade with China has been an entirely positive experience to say the least, ceasing trade with either Russia or China at this point would be wholly unreasonable. The bigger problem right now is the manipulation of the Chinese currency being perpetuated by their government, not necessarily trade.

We've cut the military time and time again over the years, so I think a review of military spending is in order, if nothing else but to establish how much at this point we're actually spending. Once the GM has established that, we could make decisions from there. I'm always more than open to making defense cuts when made intelligently.

As the author of the current income tax brackets, I'm very proud of our current system of taxation. People are individually taxed fairly, large chain stores are taxes more than others, the sales tax for business being done across state and regional lines has been made fair, etc. I would retain the current tax rates across the board.

As for religious institutions being taxed, I've never personally understood the religious exemption. I would be open to keeping the exemption on smaller religious institutions, but beyond a certain point, it ceases to be a sincere and honorable place of worship and turns into what could only be described as a business. Mega-churches, for example, are obscene and arguably a perversion of religion in the first place, and should most certainly be taxed, in my opinion.

We should, at the very least, also be more vigilant in making sure churches truly are being fair, and not trying to influence the political habits of it's churchgoers.

I do believe it could be a major source for economic growth. Good examples of legislation on this front would be the Green Power Act, the Green Homes Act, and the Atlasia Clean Energy Act. We need to very strongly encourage the private sector to grow green jobs and expand the amount of alternative sources of energy that we use, and we need to encourage individuals to actually use them. It most definitely is the future.

At some point, however, incentives may not be enough and we may have to force the hand of the private sector with mandates and subsidies, as has been done to some extent already, to jump-start the process. It is a very long process, but it will definitely save us economically and just generally so.

I would be extraordinarily surprised if we could at least get a handle on the economy within a first term. With swift implementation of our policies, and of course, smart and efficient policies, I believe we could, at the very least stabilize the economy within the first half of a term.

But of course, that all depends on the Senate's ability to function as it should. Something that's been called into question lately and something my running mate, Purple State, will make sure continues to move along.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2011, 11:38:04 AM »

Strong financial regulations are necessary to ensure that a) derivatives are properly rated b) financial companies can't trade with banks. However, sometimes these can be too strong, and we must be careful in making sure than the government doesn’t have too much control over corporations. One thing I would certainly support is trying to reduce the tax loopholes, a current problem in our government.

Our entire education department is one department that I will work hard to keep any cuts in to a minimum. I’m a strong believer in Atlasia investing in our future through education, and will actively fight to make sure it’s funding stays the same.

I cast an AYE ballot on the Atlasian National Health Care Bill. This was a carefully constructed bill with bi-partisan support that gives America one of the greatest health care systems in the world.

I agree. While trading with the Chinese isn't perfect,I wouldn’t support a decrease in trade at the current time.

As I’ve stated several times throughout this campaign, I would support decreasing military funding in this relatively peaceful period. I’d support across the board cuts in Military Spending, not necessarily retirement, though. I’d hope to end most military operations within four months in Afganistan, where we are still investing over $100 billion.

In order to secure our national debt, I would not seek to lower taxes across the board. To provide more relief to middle-class Atlasians, I would support a small, middle class income tax cut from it’s current 25% level.

In regards to religious institutions, I do not believe all should be forced to taxation, however, we must be extremely observant and make sure there is no political influence in the church.

As I stated earlier in the debate, I am a supported of “green jobs”. I was happy to vote for the  Green Power Act and as a Senator, maintained a record as a “Green Senator”. I will continue that same commitment to dream jobs in the White House.

In not too many years, our world could be out of oil. What happens then can be determined by what we do now. I want this nation to be prepared for that day by investing early in alternate, clean energy solutions.

I think it’s time for both the federal and regional governments to look into ways of energy conservation, as well. From recycling to solar panels to florescent light bulbs, the federal government needs to get the word out to it’s citizens that we support energy conservation. I wish we still has Barnes around, because this is his best area.

I know many of you have severe concerns about the economy, and are ready for it to be okay again. We’ve gone down the same, liberal path of high taxes and  more government spending, something I believe helped us get into this mess, for years. Has it worked? Obviously not, because our economy is in the tanks. My administration will support bi-partisan legislation that will hopefully get our economy back on the right track midway though our term. It won't be an easy, quick fix, so I ask the people to be patient with whoever assumes the office of President.

One thing I will personally do everything in my power to do is increase Senate activity, and that will be a top goal of mine as President. We’re not going to be able to get anything done if we don’t have an active Senate. I’m not quite as concerned on political positions in regards to the upcoming Senatorial elections as I am on activity. I sincerely hope that all 5 regions will send an active voice to the Senate. The Southeast and Midwest will both be sending ones, it appears, but no other race is completely certain just yet.
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.52

« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2011, 02:22:25 PM »

Welcome back to Day 2 of the Senate Debate in Atlasia.  To cover up the fact that I couldn't get to a computer until now (Wink) and to finish up on this subject, will all candidates please post what the major points of their economic and spending plan is, as well as the reasoning behind it?  I'll give an hour since this is rather a hefty question.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2011, 02:45:30 PM »

I will be leaving fairly shortly for work and will not be home till around 6:30 PST. As I stated yesterday in my campaign thread, all questions that both myself and Dallasfan miss will be answered there.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2011, 03:25:31 PM »

My spending, in addition to the necessary spending such as entitlements and defense (neither of which will see much of a change in total amount spent) will be based on two areas: shoring up our infrastructure, and investing in education.

First, to infrastructure.  Not only is infrastructure critical to transportation of goods (and to public safety), but it is a major job generator, and thus an economic stimulus.  By modernizing our infrastructure, we are creating jobs, we are making it easier to transport goods, and we are putting money into the economy.

Now second, I will spend to invest in education.  In order to succeed in the 21st Century, we must invest in education.  The types of challenges Atlasia faces can only be truly overcome with knowledge, and with innovation.  By funding research in the sciences, we can develop new forms of energy, more energy efficient machines; basically create the 21st Century's version of the steam engine.
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2011, 03:34:34 PM »

I will be gone until 3:30, please use the time as a recess and to answer any questions you have missed so far.
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2011, 07:06:52 PM »

Now that we're back, I have a new question for you all.  I won't set a time limit this time since I have no clue who's actually here this time around:

Atlasia has been mostly an isolationist state for it's existence.  Do you support the status quo foreign policy?  Would you like to see Atlasia more interventionist in foreign affairs?
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2011, 08:58:41 PM »

I have always advocated an interventionist and internationalist foreign policy, and I will continue to do so as President.  One of my major innovations is going to be setting up Embassies, and appointing Ambassadors, to the UN, EU, and NATO.  In addition, I will be appointing a Deputy-GM for Foreign Affairs, which will enable there to be more foreign policy stories, thus allowing Atlasia to be more active to begin with.  As President, I will be making foreign affairs a priority, since I feel that is an untapped way to make Atlasia more interesting, and thus get more people involved and active.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2011, 09:12:43 PM »

Now that we're back, I have a new question for you all.  I won't set a time limit this time since I have no clue who's actually here this time around:

Atlasia has been mostly an isolationist state for it's existence.  Do you support the status quo foreign policy?  Would you like to see Atlasia more interventionist in foreign affairs?

My apologies. I was distracted today due to getting online rather late in the day and also the Giffords news.

Anyways, I've always favored a more tempered foreign policy. Both extreme isolation and extreme intervention are insane and unrealistic, and get us in more trouble than good. I believe it's best as a general rule to leave nations to their own affairs as long as they don't put others in danger beyond it's borders, but these things are a very touchy issue, and foreign affairs, to me, should be handled on a case by case basis and a careful and calm mind. Military action should always be a last resort, no doubt about it.

I'm fairly comfortable with the way Atlasia currently is in regard to foreign affairs.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2011, 09:53:30 PM »

Like Ben, I believe Atlasia needs to do more in foreign policy, as it has been pretty well ignored for the last few terms. I also support having two GM's, with one being able to focus on national news as well as foreign affairs, the other sticking more to regional affairs. Both would work together on the economical side of things.

I'll have to disagree with Ben, though, on one thing: I don't think it is in Atlasia's best interest to be an interventionist nation. In most conditions, I would not support Atlasia attacking another nation unless they are a severe threat to us, or especially if they attacked us on the home front.

I would also support a very small reduction in foreign aid to other nation's. While I believe it is important that we are ready to help other nations, it is also important that we first take care of our own citizens.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2011, 11:33:45 PM »

Like Ben, I believe Atlasia needs to do more in foreign policy, as it has been pretty well ignored for the last few terms.

We absolutely need to focus more on foreign affairs. Too often we're focused on domestic concerns in this game. It would be my hope that my Game Advisors proposal would allow more leeway for GM reports on foreign matters in addition to the current frequency of domestic updates.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2011, 11:38:23 PM »

Like Ben, I believe Atlasia needs to do more in foreign policy, as it has been pretty well ignored for the last few terms.

We absolutely need to focus more on foreign affairs. Too often we're focused on domestic concerns in this game. It would be my hope that my Game Advisors proposal would allow more leeway for GM reports on foreign matters in addition to the current frequency of domestic updates.

Foreign policy is so crucial in the real world. Not just the last few administrations, I’d say that ever since I’ve been part of this game, foreign policy hasn’t taken nearly the role it should. Maybe once or twice, but even those times were only in short spurts. Hopefully whoever is the SoEA under any of our administrations will give us some creative issues to work with., and hopefully we can have a Senate who will actually act on it.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2011, 11:56:17 PM »

Welcome back to Day 2 of the Senate Debate in Atlasia.  To cover up the fact that I couldn't get to a computer until now (Wink) and to finish up on this subject, will all candidates please post what the major points of their economic and spending plan is, as well as the reasoning behind it?  I'll give an hour since this is rather a hefty question.

I'd like to answer this, since nothing else seems to be going on, and the more information the better in these debates, afterall!

As explained earlier, what I'd really love to do is focus more on the SEDZI Act which has gone very underutilized. The benefits of a SEDZ are incredible, and would go a long way in improving the employment numbers in those specific zones. In addition, I'd like many new of the aforementioned credit card regulations.

Of course, I would support further efforts, such as a proposal to grant a 100% tax deduction for small businesses that invest in new equipment, or replacement equipment, for their business, for the next year or two. And one of my first domestic policy efforts would be an abolishment of any wait-times of limits to receiving heating assistance or housing vouchers.

If you meet the qualifications to receive them, you should get the assistance, regardless of what number you are in line. It's disgusting and immoral to allow people to go cold or homeless because the 'quota' for assistance in any particular day has been met.

I would also re-propose a "Cash for Clunkers" style program that I wrote once myself over a year ago, but didn't pass the Senate, which I believe would be an incredible boost to the economy, and the automotive industry more specifically, which in Atlasia, isn't faring too well because of the refusal for temporarily nationalization in June/July/August of 2009.

As you can see, my Administration will have a multitude of economic policies on the table from Day 1.
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2011, 02:44:07 PM »

Welcome to Day 3 and the final day of the First Presidential Debate.  Today, we will be covering out of character topics, such as party politics and game reform.

First off, would the candidates please state what is the centerpiece of their game reform plans?
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2011, 02:56:22 PM »

My major reforms will be centered on increasing activity.  To that end, I will be continuing the Commission on Recruitment, as well as making foreign affairs part of the game again.  I firmly believe that foreign affairs stories can increase activity, and my plan to create a new GM for foreign affairs will do just that.  I will also form a Commission on Activity, to formulate other ideas to increase activity.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2011, 03:35:48 PM »

^^^ A key part of my goals for game reform is increasing the amount of active players by getting new members who could otherwise become "zombie voters" active and engaged in the game. I would start that by creating a "Welcoming Committee", which would be a bi-partisan "task force" which will involve welcoming new members and teaching them the basics of the game. Also, I believe the current registration requirements are too high, with a new member having to attain 75 posts and be a resident of the forum for 15 days. I'd work with the Senate on a fair compromise acceptable to both sides, lowering both numbers.

A problem with many of our regional governments is that they have little to work with from the Game Moderator. In reality, many actions by state legislatures stem from specific reports, and we aren't getting those reports in Atlasia. That's why I would encourage the creation of a second Game Moderator, specifically focusing on the regional aspect of the game.

Creating an active Senate is easier said than done. While we can create new legislation, such as expelling a member who misses a certain number of consecutive votes, who's really responsible here is the people, as they elect the Senators. We must do our own part by electing members to the Senate with proven records of activity and commitment. With a GM able to focus heavily on the federal government, my hope is that their more frequent information, as well as myself and Dallasfan personally engaging in debate and helping move things along, that we will be able to eventually bring to the Senate back to where it was a couple years ago when I was a part of it.

On top of the ideas I've named above, I'm sure there are plenty of other ideas that will be suggested during this campaign and even during my candidacy. I cannot stress enough that my administration will be an open administration, and we will welcome ideas from all sides.

Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2011, 06:16:01 PM »

We'll move on then with three questions, due by 6 PM:

Do you believe that out-of-site membership should be encouraged (as in branching out to other political sims and inviting them to join us)?

There's been constant talk about a GM board so to say to be a created.  Do you believe that there should be multiple GMs that develop storylines?

What is your personal opinion of the recent surge in Atlasia's parties, more specifically the split on the left and the strengthening of the RPP?
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2011, 06:37:01 PM »

We'll move on then with three questions, due by 6 PM:

Do you believe that out-of-site membership should be encouraged (as in branching out to other political sims and inviting them to join us)?

I'm afraid I don't. There is incredible potential for abuse in that sort of practice, and almost always makes people suspicious of newcomers that were recruited from offsite. Honestly, I think that if Atlasia was meant to be a standalone political simulation, it would be Atlasia. Besides, it's difficult to actually trust people put in charge formally of offsite recruiting. If a right-winger was put in charge of offsite recruiting, could that person resist the temptation to recruit only people which would help his causes? Not to cast aspersions or anything, but pretty much all of the new recruits lately have not exactly been Social Dems, if you catch my drift.

Yes, it's a central part of my platform to allow for multiple people with GM powers. The key difference would be, mine would be considered more of a team, whereas the other candidates have multiple GMs practically competing against each other. My proposal is a team, with something of a command structure, allowing people to work together on the direction of the single GM.

My personal opinion on the details of it all could be turned into a novella, but more generally I think it's a good thing for their to be actual competition now. It's for the better in the long run. The party system was far too predictable for far too long. Sadly, even now, good people will likely lose because of voters who seldom actually pay attention to Atlasian affairs, even if they put in by far the most effort, but that's just one of the hazards of our system I suppose, like it or not.

As for my opinion of the RPP, it's higher than it used to be, but my only commentary on the RPP would be that the name doesn't seem to make much sense lately. It's a "Regional Protection Party" half made up of people that either don't care too much about making it a rallying cry, or outright don't care about regions at all beyond simply favoring their existence.

I wish we actually had party names that meant something. The Populares doesn't really mean anything as a name. The JCP is nondescript and is more of a party that exists for the sake of gaining power rather than having something specific in any sort of name that defines them. The "RPP" as a name means very little at this point. The "UDL" on the other hand, as a name, actually has a purpose. I guess you could say I don't like "zombie parties" at this point either. The RPP was on the verge of collapsing at one point a year or so ago, and it should've, not for my political benefit, but because it would've allowed something more genuine and actually political to rise up in it's wake, instead of the RPP being sustained solely for the sake of being sustained.

But oh well, I suppose I'm rambling on that issue.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2011, 08:56:34 PM »

As President, I won't be pushing for off-site recruitment, and would not continue the President's task force on it. Teddy and I were both put in charge of off-site recruitment, and while I did manage to get one person to register to the forum, they never even got back on. I'm not quite sure what Teddy did on the matter. Wink However, if a member ever was recruited off-site, I think we should be welcoming of them and give them a fair chance to succeed in this game.

Don't let Marokai fool you; Under my administration, we would have two CO-Game Moderators, who would be working together as a team. Marokai trying to suggest that my idea would have GM's competing against each other is based off absolutely no evidence at all.

Unlike Marokai, I believe elected legislatures can be important and beneficial to the game, and think that they'd be even more productive than they already are if they had an adequate amount of information from the GM, close to like we had in the day's of Purple State as GM. Smiley I do not believe I would support specific roles for each GM, rather let them work together and come to a decision on who does what, between regional governments, national affairs, foreign policy, and anything else. An amendment I would support would be that both GM's would have to accept a post before it being submitted, and if one happened to make a post despite the other's objection, the post would be ignored until an agreement was reached.

I think it's creating an interesting election. Tongue This certainly has already been one of the most dramatic and intense elections we've had in a long time, and we still have over a month to go!

Regarding the RPP, I'm glad to see how our party has developed, and I look forward to it being able to continually compete on the national level. I don't think the name of the party necessarily matters, like Marokai does. We stayed with the name because it stuck, unlike other names that would make more sense for our party as a whole. The same thing with the JCP. I mean, the JCP was successful despite the awkward name, and they dominated the game for a couple years. They still remain the largest party in the game.

Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2011, 09:07:50 PM »

1.  I am very wary of off-site recruiting.  I think there is too much potential for abuse, and too much of a risk.  I rather like the idea of Atlasia as community for Forum posters, and want it to stay that way.
2.  One of the key parts of my platform is creating a GM for Foreign Affairs, and a GM for Domestic Affairs, splitting the position.  I also want to take issue with Marokai (perhaps unintentionally) characterizing my proposal as having the GM's "competing" against each other.  Under my proposal, the GM's would work together, whenever their stories have an impact on each other's field.  There is no competition.
3.  I'm overall pretty excited by upswing in parties.  The "split" on the Left is overstated.  Because of our system, if one liberal is defeated, the votes transfer to the other.  What this means is that the JCP is no longer in a monopoly of liberal support.  As to the RPP, I am not particularly impressed.  I see a lot of people who will vote a couple times, and then drop off.  Talk to me again in 6 months.
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2011, 01:12:49 AM »

Sorry about going AWOL earlier in the night, I was sidetracked by some important business.

Would each candidate please give a closing statement to end this first debate. (I may do a poll about who won it later)
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2011, 02:16:03 AM »

Throughout the course of this debate, I've tried my best to give a small look at the policies my ticket will propose in office, and to show the country that I am the most prepared for the office. If you support Marokai/Purple State, we will get to work immediately, we will have a pile of legislation ready right out of the gate.

In my history in Atlasia, I have always dedicated myself to whatever office I've ever held. No position in office I've held in my Atlasian life has been taken for granted, and I would continue to work as hard as I can as your President.

Atlasia faces many problems right now, and my platform (the only one formally introduced so far of all the candidates!) has a variety of proposals on all fronts. Reviving interest in foreign policy, making the Senate more active now and in the long term, improving elements to the game that go ignores, and introducing multiple domestic policy proposals to revive interest, I hope, in economic policy.

I don't do well with speeches, I readily admit. My best qualities can be found in my work, and in my political debate. I believe I've made my best case, not in my opening and closing statements, or in my whimsical efforts to poke fun from time to time, but in how I propose my policies, build them, and defend them. And so, I will simply leave you all with this:

During this campaign, you should always keep asking yourself, "Which candidate is the most well versed?" "Is my candidate the one with the biggest history of dealing with Atlasia's issues?" "What candidate has the clearest proposals and most demonstrated ability to write legislation meant to address Atlasia's problems?". We believe, in all those questions, we come out on top.

Thank you all for listening, and thank you for this debate.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies