Hannity and Liberal Cartoonist... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:54:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Hannity and Liberal Cartoonist... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hannity and Liberal Cartoonist...  (Read 4105 times)
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« on: November 23, 2004, 01:13:47 PM »

Did you see Sean take on that liberal cartoonist on Hannity and Colmes? Sean really socked it to him. Making fun of the widow of a 9-11 victim. Making fun of Condi Rice. Dispicable.

And then somebody mentioned a mandate, and the guy went: "Oh yeah, 51-49, that's a real mandate." And Alan said "Actually it was 51-48."

Was he talking to that nut who drew cartoons for the LA TIMES and made fun of that guy who died in Afghanistan? If so I’m right on side with Hannity, he really beat the hell out of him (verbally) damn satisfying even if when it comes to economics me and him part ways... Its probably my Irish Catholic roots that make me like the guy Smiley
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2004, 01:29:14 PM »

Just some of this asshole's cartoons (this man also says Ronald Reagan is "turning a crispy brown in Hell")

Hannity had him on before and your right the man is sickening, it was damn satisfying seeing him get his ass handed to him by Hannity... its great when you find your self on the same side as Sean Hannity Smiley 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies