Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 29, 2014, 09:11:18 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Questions and Answers
| |-+  The Atlas
| | |-+  saorsa
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: saorsa  (Read 4373 times)
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2011, 12:06:29 am »
Ignore

The darkness hates the light...

I bet it's dark in that closet of yours.
hawkeye59
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2011, 08:08:59 am »
Ignore

Exactly. You hate us.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.  So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.-Jack Layton 1950-2011
A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on-John F. Kennedy 1917-1963
Mechaman
YaBB God
Jamaica

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2011, 11:21:16 am »
Ignore

I bet it's dark in that closet of yours.

Someday he'll come out of the closet.....no one who is that homophobic can be straight.

[edit]I guess he didn't like my posting here......ha ha.......

Typical rhetoric from a Kirk and Madsen commie.

23:19   Xahar   you're literally a white dude Mechaman
saorsa
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2011, 11:22:51 am »

It is unlawful for a person to:

1. Use in electronic mail or electronic communication any words or language threatening to inflict bodily harm to any person or to that person's child, sibling, spouse, or dependent, or physical injury to the property of any person, or for the purpose of extorting money or other things of value from any person.
   2. Electronically mail or electronically communicate to another repeatedly, whether or not conversation ensues, for the purpose of abusing, annoying, threatening, terrifying, harassing, or embarrassing any person.
   3. Electronically mail or electronically communicate to another and to knowingly make any false statement concerning death, injury, illness, disfigurement, indecent conduct, or criminal conduct of the person electronically mailed or of any member of the person's family or household with the intent to abuse, annoy, threaten, terrify, harass, or embarrass.
   4. Knowingly permit an electronic communication device under the person's control to be used for any purpose prohibited by this section.

----------------

Take this as formal notice of the existence of criminal statutes preventing harassing and annoying conduct online that directed at others. Please also take note that I consider the comments that were directed specifically at me by a couple of posters to be harassing, embarrassing and annoying and I believe that such conduct can be shown to have been committed with criminal intent.

Please note that I will act accordingly if such conduct does not cease.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 02:25:54 pm by saorsa »Logged
black and white band photos
BRTD
YaBB God
Sweden

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2011, 03:37:00 pm »
Ignore

He just called for the death penalty for pre-martial sex. lulz

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
Lunar
Moderators
YaBB God
Ireland, Republic of
View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2011, 04:19:00 pm »
Ignore

1. Use in electronic mail or electronic communication any words or language threatening to inflict bodily harm to any person or to that person's child, sibling, spouse, or dependent, or physical injury to the property of any person, or for the purpose of extorting money or other things of value from any person.
   2. Electronically mail or electronically communicate to another repeatedly, whether or not conversation ensues, for the purpose of abusing, annoying, threatening, terrifying, harassing, or embarrassing any person.
   3. Electronically mail or electronically communicate to another and to knowingly make any false statement concerning death, injury, illness, disfigurement, indecent conduct, or criminal conduct of the person electronically mailed or of any member of the person's family or household with the intent to abuse, annoy, threaten, terrify, harass, or embarrass.
   4. Knowingly permit an electronic communication device under the person's control to be used for any purpose prohibited by this section.

----------------

Take this as formal notice of the existence of criminal statutes preventing harassing and annoying conduct online that directed at others. Please also take note that I consider the comments that were directed specifically at me by a couple of posters to be harassing, embarrassing and annoying and I believe that such conduct can be shown to have been committed with criminal intent.

Take this post as formal notice that further legal threats against forum members will not be tolerated.

Also, you're abusing the report system by over-reporting every sarcastic or minimally negative post towards yourself, a tactic that is not only completely ineffective but frowned upon.

this is real
Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islan
View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2011, 04:29:52 pm »
Ignore

----------------

Take this post as formal notice that further legal threats against forum members will not be tolerated.

Also, you're abusing the report system by over-reporting every sarcastic or minimally negative post towards yourself, a tactic that is not only completely ineffective but frowned upon.

Pace, Loon.......I think it's funny what he posted (god knows where it's from) highlights the word "annoying".......since he's violated that provision more than anyone on the board presently.  Smiley
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2011, 05:23:55 pm »
Ignore

It's a section of NC and/or LA state code, for what it's worth.
IDS Attorney General PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2011, 05:59:07 pm »
Ignore

Isn't any section irrelevant unless it's the law in MA?

Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2011, 06:02:29 pm »
Ignore

Well, I think if a poster posted from LA or NC, they'd be subject to that law, but I really have no clue.  It's not like this is actually going to go to court.
IDS Attorney General PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2011, 06:04:11 pm »
Ignore

Well, I think if a poster posted from LA or NC, they'd be subject to that law, but I really have no clue.  It's not like this is actually going to go to court.

Internet lawyering doesn't work so well if people realize that nothing will come of the legal threats. Tongue

BRTD
YaBB God
Sweden

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2011, 06:23:42 pm »
Ignore

I'd like Torie to weigh in here.

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
DMCA2
View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2011, 06:41:28 pm »
Ignore

----------------

It's not a threat.

I have a right to use the law to defend myself if necessary. You can't and won't take that away.

As for the reported posts, I only reported posts that directly and viciously attacked me. People reported posts of mine for "hyperbole" simply because they didn't like the message.

It's pretty obvious what this forum is. You people are far-left individuals who want to have a tiny echo chamber so that you can soak in the confirmation bias and pretend that the world agrees with you. You don't want anyone to voice an opposing view, you don't want any dissent, you just want to hear yourselves speak.

It's actually intellectual laziness. It makes you feel good to pretend that people like me don't exist. It makes you comfortable to pretend that I am just a "troll" or a "sock puppet". That way you don't have to confront the reality that there are more people out there like me than you realize. People who will stand up to your attempts to impose radical marxism and immorality on the rest of humanity. People who will defend ourselves, as entitled under natural law, should you seek to use force against us to impose your will.

That's what's really going on here. You want to pretend that I'm just playing with you, that way you can sleep comfortably in your ignorance, not knowing exactly what type of political hornets nest you are stirring up when you seek to promote communism and pedophilia (both of which have happened on this board.)

That's ok. I respect your right to have an echo chamber. You won't get any more problems from me on that front.

Over the next few weeks, I would suggest that the members here get intimately acquainted with the copyright laws as they exist in the United States. You might also want to register an agent for service under the provisions of the DMCA if you have not already done so.

NOPE.

"Any offense under this section committed by the use of electronic mail or electronic communication may be deemed to have been committed where the electronic mail or electronic communication was originally sent, originally received in this State, or first viewed by any person in this State."

Moreover, personal attacks against another, after being informed that such attacks should cease, are not protected under the First Amendment. There have been convictions under the Statute for far less offensive things than were posted about me here.
BRTD
YaBB God
Sweden

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2011, 06:43:37 pm »
Ignore

If all this were true Kyle Mercado would be locked up for a very long time.

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
Thomas D
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2011, 06:52:22 pm »
Ignore

You would sent us to jail? But there's so much gay stuff going on there.
Sibboleth
Realpolitik
YaBB God
Saint Helena

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2011, 07:01:48 pm »
Ignore

Why the second account?

"I have become entangled in my own data, and my conclusion stands in direct contradiction to the initial idea from which I started. Proceeding from unlimited freedom, I end with unlimited despotism. I will add, however, that there can be no solution of the social formula except mine."
Frodo
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2011, 07:04:23 pm »
Ignore

Why the second account?

Maybe his original one was banned?  Dunno.  I am not sure why he's so fixated on this forum when there are countless others out there more to his liking. 

Mechaman
YaBB God
Jamaica

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2011, 07:13:47 pm »
Ignore

Nothing about satirizing other posters?

AWESOME!

memphis
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.10, S: -3.83

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2011, 07:33:00 pm »
Ignore

I'm so very very afraid Roll Eyes

I cannot do anything good under my own power. 
Mechaman
YaBB God
Jamaica

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2011, 08:02:58 pm »
Ignore

There goes Youtube!

FBF
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2011, 08:26:33 pm »
Ignore

There goes Youtube!
Oh snap!
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2011, 09:23:47 pm »
Ignore

saorsa, who the fyck are you?

Fernando Collor being bored in the senate and taking it out on teh gaysz, who ensured his defeat in October through a mass conspiracy.

Please go die in a fire, Fernando, you troll and a waste of sperm.
Nym90
nym90
Modadmin
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2011, 09:30:29 pm »
Ignore

Why the second account?

Maybe his original one was banned?  Dunno.  I am not sure why he's so fixated on this forum when there are countless others out there more to his liking. 

The duplicate account has been banned. Saorsa has not; a warning has been issued and thus he's been given the opportunity to heed it.
Lunar
Moderators
YaBB God
Ireland, Republic of
View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2011, 09:47:42 pm »
Ignore

I have a right to use the law to defend myself if necessary. You can't and won't take that away.

...in court.  This isn't court.

this is real
Lunar
Moderators
YaBB God
Ireland, Republic of
View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2011, 10:17:16 pm »
Ignore

it should also go without saying that we have digital recordings of many of your offending posts on the moderation board, even if you deleted them all so you have just one post left after my last post, for what it's worth.  I don't know if that's the aim, lol, but it should be said, this is all quite bizarre

this is real
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout