Mark Hatfield
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:59:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Mark Hatfield
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Mark Hatfield  (Read 3063 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2011, 11:24:52 PM »

Anyways, JSojourner was a evangelical liberal from Indiana who posted here a lot.

So how does that make me him?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2011, 02:30:33 PM »

I don't know. I wasn't the one who claimed that. I am guessing its because you come off as very spiritual yet free-spirited, like he did. You definitely aren't as angry as most conservatives. Even when there is a total Conservative majority (like between 2003 and 2007), many if not most conservatives come off as angry...yet happy-go-lucky. Kind of a violent euphoria, I guess...probably what it feels like to be on meth or coke or some other upper. That's not you.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2011, 12:21:21 AM »

I don't know. I wasn't the one who claimed that. I am guessing its because you come off as very spiritual yet free-spirited, like he did. You definitely aren't as angry as most conservatives. Even when there is a total Conservative majority (like between 2003 and 2007), many if not most conservatives come off as angry...yet happy-go-lucky. Kind of a violent euphoria, I guess...probably what it feels like to be on meth or coke or some other upper. That's not you.

Well, if you read the las couple pages of the "Pro-Abortion" thread, you might not say the same...Einzige tends to bring otu the worst in me I guess.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2011, 03:38:41 AM »

Total and complete HP. He belonged in the Democratic Party and was an embarassment to conservatives all across the country, especially those who supported the fight against Communism in North Vietnam.

And you call yourself a libertarian?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies