How would the cast of Jersey Shore have voted in 2008?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 09:48:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How would the cast of Jersey Shore have voted in 2008?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: How would the cast of Jersey Shore have voted in 2008?  (Read 1892 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 18, 2011, 09:10:09 PM »

Pauly D - Obama
Snooki - McCain (She obviously has some sort of crush on the man)
The Situation - Obama, just because he has better abs
Jwoww - Obama
Ronnie - McCain
Sammi - Obama
Vinny - Obama
Deena - McCain

Probably only a couple of them even voted, and none of them give a rip about this type of stuff. That kind of creates a situation when determining how they voted. Tongue
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 10:20:56 PM »

All of them:

Probably didn't vote, and who cares if they did, every single one should DIAF.
Mr. Taft Republican
Taft4Prez
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 11:50:02 PM »

Judging by their name's Obama the lot of them. An easier question is who gives a flying fudge.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 12:05:08 AM »

Yeah, I doubt any of them actually voted but if they did, they probably all voted for McCain. The only exception to that might be that Vinny kid. I think he went to SUNY New Paltz.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 12:06:33 AM »

I would say McCain. I know Snooki voted for him because she talked about doing so in the first episode of season 2.

Btw, how awesome is season 3 so far?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2011, 12:12:26 AM »

Are any of them smart enough to know HOW to vote?

I've never seen the show.. so I'm not sure.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2011, 12:14:19 AM »
« Edited: January 19, 2011, 12:24:45 AM by Brother Bilo »

Are any of them smart enough to know HOW to vote?

I've never seen the show.. so I'm not sure.
That's my first impression.

Then I saw this-
I would say McCain. I know Snooki voted for him because she talked about doing so in the first episode of season 2.

That's why I really don't like the beach that much. New Jersey seems to be the same as any Florida beach. A bunch of idiots that piss in the wind about family values and how business, "large and small" can and should and take care of all and how Obama doesn't understand the way America works. Just wait until someone gets knocked up (they will)..or does their opposition to abortion exclude "rape, incest and myself".

Then again, it seems that our generation's politics seem to be coming into its own...at least when it comes to those who get seen on TV. Be it that it reminds me that I still have nothing of my own (and what I now have may be soon lost) or that I am simply not a girl... I don't follow celebrities that much and generally only go to movies when invited to go on dates where I don't feel like eating out....but I digress....the point is to my knowledge, twentysomethings seem to be pretty democratic  but a lot of young celebrities have come out as conservative Republicans and it also seems that thirtysomethings and fortysomethings are opposite. Gen X celebrities, with a few marginalized exceptions, seem to be much more democratic than their conservative, normal counter-parts in their age cohort.

Am I on to something? Has anyone actually polled the great Pantheon of worthy and less-than-worthy notables of the American peerage?
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2011, 12:40:10 AM »

I'm loving it. I thought I was going to hate Deena, but she's pretty cool, minus her obsession of The Situation. Kinda bummed Sammi and Snooki made up, but at least her and Jwoww are still at each others throats. Sammi and Ronnie need to be apart, they remind me of this abusive couple in my school. I about died laughing last night when Snooki got arrested though for "public indecency", or whatever the hell it's called. They said about 10 different things for it.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2011, 12:54:17 AM »
« Edited: January 19, 2011, 02:08:22 AM by Assemblyman & Queen Mum Inks.LWC »

Deena is glorious...easily the most Jersey of anyone on the cast.  This season is all around fantastic and I CANNOT WAIT for Sammi to get the eff out.  That b**** is a pain in the ass.  Not that the entire cast isn't, which really makes me want to go down there when they're there just to see people's reactions.  Everyone hates them in Jersey, especially down the shore.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2011, 01:19:40 AM »

Oh my god! You guys sound like girls!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2011, 01:42:47 AM »

If loving Jersey Shore makes me a girl, I'm the proudest girl there is! I'm having a double orgasm this week because MTV is showing 2 new episodes! Only 2 more nights till the next one when we get to see Jwwow and Tom break up!
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2011, 01:44:59 AM »

Wow. That is sooo 16-year old bipolar cheerleader of you. What cup size are you up to...or do you stuff?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2011, 01:47:01 AM »

I'm a C cup with no stuffing, thank you very much! I'm all natural....and I'm hot.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2011, 01:48:47 AM »

Now this is beginning to seem like the 'lesbian' cyber sex scene in "Out Cold" to me.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2011, 01:53:30 AM »

Yikes. Imma have to hit the eject button out of this thread.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2011, 02:17:19 AM »

This thread took a turn for the really weird pretty fast, which I guess isn't surprising.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2011, 09:02:16 AM »

I had none of it! lolololl
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2011, 12:47:15 AM »

Yeah, I doubt any of them actually voted but if they did, they probably all voted for McCain. The only exception to that might be that Vinny kid. I think he went to SUNY New Paltz.

Funny I have a friend very similar to him who's an attorney and he's a conservative who loved being the only one of 2 cons in a class of over 50 at Temple.  Vinny strikes me as a moderate conservative Staten Island Republican for some reason. 
Modernity has failed us
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2011, 09:49:53 PM »

They all would have voted for Obama.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2011, 10:26:57 PM »

Vinny strikes me as a moderate conservative Staten Island Republican for some reason. 

Yeah and, coincidentally, he's the most tolerable.  Wink
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2011, 06:48:38 PM »

Well, if they were actually Italian, McCain.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2011, 08:02:11 PM »

Oh, no, of course not. Polls consistently showed Obama had his best levels of European support in Italy. Or maybe you think like me, Mr. Moderate: I accept that Italians answered the way they did in the polls but didn't actually mean it. Something like 85% for Obama? Please. And, yes, we all know why.

Anyway, now that the show is going to be in Italy, we should post another poll: how would the cast have voted in the 2008 Italian Parliamentary elections? They would have probably been totally united behind the PdL out of admiration for Berlusconi.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2011, 12:26:20 AM »

Oh, no, of course not. Polls consistently showed Obama had his best levels of European support in Italy. Or maybe you think like me, Mr. Moderate: I accept that Italians answered the way they did in the polls but didn't actually mean it. Something like 85% for Obama? Please. And, yes, we all know why.

Anyway, now that the show is going to be in Italy, we should post another poll: how would the cast have voted in the 2008 Italian Parliamentary elections? They would have probably been totally united behind the PdL out of admiration for Berlusconi.
I am absolutely stoked about this! It'll be great to meet Vinny's family, and I hear they'll be spending a lot of time with them. Italy will never be the same...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2011, 12:41:17 AM »

I am absolutely stoked about this! It'll be great to meet Vinny's family, and I hear they'll be spending a lot of time with them. Italy will never be the same...

Vinny's family is real Italian (ok, go ahead and cue to the Sicilian jokes...) so that's a positive but, overall, this is going to be a real disaster. Plus, Vinny's family being authentic makes me wonder why they would agree to this.

Italy has enough on its hands with Berlusconi's behavior. They have enough worries about the Italian reputation and now this comes along. They're only going to get even more pissed off and direct their anger at their cafone relatives across the Atlantic.
To be is the answer to all penus
GarnerDude
Rookie
United States

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2011, 02:11:49 AM »

Pauly D - Obama
Snooki - McCain
The Situation - Obama
Jwoww - McCain
Ronnie - McCain
Sammi - Obama