How would the cast of Jersey Shore have voted in 2008? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:36:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How would the cast of Jersey Shore have voted in 2008? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How would the cast of Jersey Shore have voted in 2008?  (Read 1903 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: January 27, 2011, 10:26:57 PM »

Vinny strikes me as a moderate conservative Staten Island Republican for some reason. 

Yeah and, coincidentally, he's the most tolerable.  Wink
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 08:02:11 PM »

Well, if they were actually Italian, McCain.

Oh, no, of course not. Polls consistently showed Obama had his best levels of European support in Italy. Or maybe you think like me, Mr. Moderate: I accept that Italians answered the way they did in the polls but didn't actually mean it. Something like 85% for Obama? Please. And, yes, we all know why.

Anyway, now that the show is going to be in Italy, we should post another poll: how would the cast have voted in the 2008 Italian Parliamentary elections? They would have probably been totally united behind the PdL out of admiration for Berlusconi.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 12:41:17 AM »

Well, if they were actually Italian, McCain.

Oh, no, of course not. Polls consistently showed Obama had his best levels of European support in Italy. Or maybe you think like me, Mr. Moderate: I accept that Italians answered the way they did in the polls but didn't actually mean it. Something like 85% for Obama? Please. And, yes, we all know why.

Anyway, now that the show is going to be in Italy, we should post another poll: how would the cast have voted in the 2008 Italian Parliamentary elections? They would have probably been totally united behind the PdL out of admiration for Berlusconi.
I am absolutely stoked about this! It'll be great to meet Vinny's family, and I hear they'll be spending a lot of time with them. Italy will never be the same...

Vinny's family is real Italian (ok, go ahead and cue to the Sicilian jokes...) so that's a positive but, overall, this is going to be a real disaster. Plus, Vinny's family being authentic makes me wonder why they would agree to this.

Italy has enough on its hands with Berlusconi's behavior. They have enough worries about the Italian reputation and now this comes along. They're only going to get even more pissed off and direct their anger at their cafone relatives across the Atlantic.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 01:13:14 PM »

the folks on the Jersey Shore, by and large, aren't Italian.

Correct. Fact: Snooki and JWoww aren't Italian at all.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies