Pennsylvania abortion doctor killed 7 babies (or more) with scissors
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:35:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Pennsylvania abortion doctor killed 7 babies (or more) with scissors
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Pennsylvania abortion doctor killed 7 babies (or more) with scissors  (Read 1966 times)
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2011, 07:39:23 PM »

Yet, had he killed the babies before they were born, he would have been inside the law.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2011, 09:57:06 PM »

Yet, had he killed the babies before they were born, he would have been inside the law.

If you had bothered to read the article, you'd notice that he actually had been performing illegal late term abortions, so no, he would not have.
SvenssonRS
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2011, 10:13:00 PM »

Okay, apparently, you either have low reading comprehension or just plain don't get it. This man committed actual murder - killing viable babies. Babies that were, you know, actually, fully alive. For no excusable medical reason. Let's not make this some sorry moral guardian's abortion debate, shall we?
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2011, 10:28:33 PM »

Okay, apparently, you either have low reading comprehension or just plain don't get it. This man committed actual murder - killing viable babies. Babies that were, you know, actually, fully alive. For no excusable medical reason. Let's not make this some sorry moral guardian's abortion debate, shall we?

I'm pretty sure (based on the bolded part) that he got that just fine, Svensson.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2011, 11:08:45 PM »

I'm pretty sure (based on the bolded part) that he got that just fine, Svensson.

Eh...at least this article went like 12 hours without being politicized. Makes me cautiously optimistic.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2011, 03:56:19 AM »

"Haaayyyy everrrrybaaddddy!!!  Hi, Dr. Nick!"

As much as I'm pro-choice, yeah it's obvious better trained, licensed people should be running these operations.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2011, 05:26:17 AM »

When I first read this thread title it just said 'Pennsylvania abortion doctor killed', so I was pretty worried.  Imagine my relief.

You don't think this is a problem at all?

eight counts of murder in the deaths of a patient and seven babies who were born alive and then killed with scissors, prosecutors said Wednesday.

Don't worry, he's officially been reported for being demented.

How is it 'being demented' to find the murder of abortion doctors (my original misunderstanding of the thread title) worse than the listed offenses? 

Seriously, I never said what the fellow did wasn't bad or abhorrent.  One isn't even allowed subtle gradations of opinion here?  We can't say, Mussolini was bad, but Hitler was worse, for fear that we'll be reported by some Italians for sympathizing with Il Duce?

Zarn
YaBB God

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2011, 12:04:04 PM »

7 or more babies is more than one doctor.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies