An idea? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:38:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  An idea? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: An idea?  (Read 20544 times)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: December 01, 2003, 08:37:47 PM »

Well-how about we get to know each other on a first-name basis.  Sometimes, when responding to what someone posted, It becomes agitating to have to refer to them by their wacko usernames.  So-  I'm Dave.

If you think this is a dumb idea, or you don't want to participate, by all means, you don't have to.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2003, 09:49:18 PM »

Foreign Policy: My single most important and most liberal issue. I am a radical Wilsonian. All mankind is created equal, and no Citizen of Freedom can rest until all humanity is free. Anyone who supports a Hitler, Stalin, Hussein, Arafat, etc., is an enemy of democracy, a racist, and a traitor to all mankind.
I don't think it's fair to lump Arafat with Hussein, Hitler, and Stalin.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2003, 11:25:58 PM »

Foreign Policy: My single most important and most liberal issue. I am a radical Wilsonian. All mankind is created equal, and no Citizen of Freedom can rest until all humanity is free. Anyone who supports a Hitler, Stalin, Hussein, Arafat, etc., is an enemy of democracy, a racist, and a traitor to all mankind.
I don't think it's fair to lump Arafat with Hussein, Hitler, and Stalin.

If you can't on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being Hussein, Hitler, and Stalin.  I think Arafat would be an 8...he hasn't killed millions of people, but his terrorist tactics have killed a lot of people.
True, Arafat is a murderer, but nowhere near the proportions of Stalin, Hussein,  and Hitler.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2003, 01:57:02 PM »

Arafat would be a Hitler if he was that powerful. As it is, he has spent his entire life killing, killing, killing, as much as and wherever possible.

MiamiU, you clearly have noit ever met victims of homicide bombers, and thise who have lost loved ones from these attacks. I have. Arafat is the Haman of our days, and will not stop until he wipes out the Jewish peope from the face of the Earth. I fully realize that many Dems, notably Teds Turner and Kennedy, are supportive of these plans. But, thank G-d, we have a fantastic president who will not allow the Chosen People to be thrown into the sea.

Every time I hear people support Arafat, I have to go watch the opening credits of Exodus, the music and the flame together basically sum up our history w/o words, and I know G-d will not allow our annihilation. After all, he let us live this long against all the odds. And in the end, Arafat will pass like Hitler, Stalin, and Hussein, alll of who he is fully as bad as.

I have always wondered why dems forgave Arafat for having Bobby Kennedy killed for being friendly to Israel. Not only that, but now are closer to Sirhan Sirhan than Kennedy on MidEast "peace". Ah, well. They're hopeless. Just look at Dean. Bush will break 50% of the Jewish vote- mark my words. I know very liberal Jewish people who plan to vote for Bush, because Dean would be our doom. He would sit and watch the cattlecars bearing us to our final destinations in silence.
How am I supporting Arafat?  I jsut said he wasn't a Hitler or a stalin or a hussein.  Stop blowing things out of proportion.
My father's side of the family is Jewish, they are liberlas and most of them support Dean in the primary.  Dean would take around 60% of the Jewish vote.  Most Jews don't only vote on what they think is best for Israel.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2004, 06:30:21 PM »

Just bumpin' this thing up so I can show M the exit polls on 11/2/04.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2004, 01:23:27 PM »

Just bumpin' this thing up so I can show M the exit polls on 11/2/04.

You'll need to bump this thread every week if that's your timeframe.
Not really,  every 2 or 3 weeks.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies