An idea? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:57:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  An idea? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: An idea?  (Read 20535 times)
Demrepdan

« on: December 01, 2003, 11:59:28 PM »

You're Dave eh? I don't like that. We already have a DAVE. The guy who runs this website, Dave Leip. So from now on, you'll be refered to as Dave #2. Hahaha! Just kidding.

I don't now how many other people will give their first names on this, but what the hell, I don't care. I'll give mine.

With me, it's no big puzzle, DemrepDAN. Which part of that do you think is my name? That's right, it's Dan.

On a side note, I added Demrep to the front of my name because at times, I don't consider myself a member of either party. I would call myself a Democratic-Republican, hence the name Dem Rep. But if I had to choose a political party, I would pick the Democratic Party without hesitation.
Demrepdan

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2003, 05:33:12 PM »

My name is also Dan.  So, demrepdan, looks like you'll have to go by Dan #2, or, as my parents have tried to call me for 30 years now (to my chagrin) Danny.  Daniel is also available, but I was never fond of that one either.  How about Danforth?  It seemed to work OK for Quayle.

Danforth was his name though. Well, middle name. He went by the name Dan, which gave many people the allusion that his name was Daniel.

I don't think too much confusion will come of this, since there are currently only TWO Dan's on the board. However, if another Dan shows up, we'll have to kick him out of the forums Wink

I also don't really like the name, Danny, even though my closest family members call me that. But, I don't have too much of a problem being called Danny, especially if its by my friends. Which I hope all of you on this forum are Smiley  However, I think there are some of you who are out to get me Roll Eyes or maybe I'm just.......paranoid.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies