Jake Matthews for Northeast Assembly.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:36:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Jake Matthews for Northeast Assembly.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Poll
Question: If the Northeast Assembly Election were to be held today, would you consider voting for Jake Matthews?
Yes

No

Maybe

Undecided

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 20

Author Topic: Jake Matthews for Northeast Assembly.  (Read 8984 times)
They put it to a vote and they just kept lying
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2011, 05:15:33 PM »

Would you guys stop harassing him?  Or you can continue, you rehabilitate me more the deeper you dig your hole.  Teddy says that he doesn't have any sockpuppets and that nothing could convince him to return to Atlas or especially Atlasia.

You talk to Jake Mat...er I mean Teddy?

You know Rowan, you've accused me of being Hamilton, Teddy, Stark and many many other notorious trolls, when everytime you've called for tracking to be done, I'm located right here in Jersey. Clearly I'm NOT a troll and you just hate me so much for some reason, that you must prove (or disprove, rather) the legitimacy of my existance.
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2011, 05:38:27 PM »

Would you guys stop harassing him?  Or you can continue, you rehabilitate me more the deeper you dig your hole.  Teddy says that he doesn't have any sockpuppets and that nothing could convince him to return to Atlas or especially Atlasia.

You know Rowan, you've accused me of being Hamilton, Teddy, Stark and many many other notorious trolls, when everytime you've called for tracking to be done, I'm located right here in Jersey. Clearly I'm NOT a troll and you just hate me so much for some reason, that you must prove (or disprove, rather) the legitimacy of my existance.

I really don't care who you are actually. And I don't "hate" you. I just like being a pain.
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2011, 05:40:49 PM »

I really don't care who you are actually. And I don't "hate" you. I just like being a pain.

Clearly.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2011, 09:21:08 PM »

Lol... he can't be a sock of everybody.  So take this as your warning that next time you accuse him of being a sock on one of my forums, it'll be considered trolling, unless you have real evidence to back up your claim.
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2011, 09:22:23 PM »

Lol... he can't be a sock of everybody.  So take this as your warning that next time you accuse him of being a sock on one of my forums, it'll be considered trolling, unless you have real evidence to back up your claim.

Motion to laugh at the irony of this situation?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2011, 09:26:36 PM »

What irony?
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2011, 09:28:57 PM »

What irony?

Rowan continues to call me a troll, so him turning to be a troll would be quite ironic.
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2011, 03:58:36 PM »

My fellow Atlasians,

In just over an hour, I will be taking the stage to speak at Morton Community Library in Dover, DE. I am prepared and anxious to speak to the voters about the issues facing our region. I hope to see you all there!

Sincerely,

-Jake Matthews
Populares Party candidate for Northeast Assembly
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2011, 09:37:52 AM »

My fellow Atlasians,

Last night's speech was a terrific success and I can tell that people are very excited to see a fresh, young, enthusiastic new face running for office. The voters seemed to be a little concerned that the RoN situation wasn't being handled as effictively as they'd like, some suggesting just capturing Al and putting him to death, but in my Anti-Death Penalty nature, I advised that such a plan wouldn't be smart. I assured the voters that the situation would be handled to the best of my ability if I was elected.

With much gratitude,

-Jake Matthews
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2011, 07:26:38 PM »

My fellow Atlasians,

Today I spoke at the Wilmington Performing Arts Center in Wilmington, DE. I had a blast, including one moment when a little girl asked me a question. Her question was "I read a book about magic once, do you think magic can help you win?" and I replied with "Sweetheart, I don't know if anything can help me win at this point." and we all had a great laugh. I absolutely love campaigning and it's moments like those that I cherish and hold dear during these procedings.

God Bless,

-Jake Matthews
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2011, 03:13:36 PM »

My fellow Atlasians,

I just wrapped up my speech at the University of Pennsylvania and just like all my other stops, I am having a blast. I met a young man who was concerned about the future of Atlasia's educational system. I told him I support school vouchers so each and every parent could choose the school that they feel would be best for their child. I hope to see you all in my future tour dates.

May God Bless,

-Jake Matthews
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2011, 07:47:20 PM »

BREAKING NEWS: GTO BOMBING "PERSON OF INTEREST" DETAINED

Authorities have confirmed that Colin Hart Nickell, a person sought during the last week for questioning in relation to the January 25th bombing of Global Treaty Organization headquarters in Nyman, has been detained by law enforcement and is being held in a local prison. Spokespersons confirm Nickell was found attempting to cross the Canadian border in upper New Yok state. Comment was declined regarding whether Nickell was speaking with authorities, and likewise refused to confirm or deny rumors Nickell was wearing a disguise when located.

A government spokesperson insisted at this point Nickell was merely detained for questioning as "a person of interest" in the bombing. "It is important to note that currently we refuse to define Mr. Nickell as a suspect, and he is not at this point under arrest or charged with any crimes."

Nickell, 28 of Alexandria, VA, is a former truck driver for the Department of Interior who disappeared along with his wrok truck the morning of the GTO bombing. Eyewtinesses state Nickell was driving an ordinary pickup truck rather than a delivery truck of the type reported missing, and there is no word as to whether the missing Interior Department truck has also been located. 

SvenssonRS
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2011, 12:57:19 AM »

Endorsed. Smiley
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2011, 07:18:45 AM »

Swwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Smiley
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2011, 07:11:03 PM »

My fellow Atlasians,

I just finished making my speech in New York City and the vibe is very optimistic for my election. It felt like home being there, I can't wait until I get to start my tenure as Assemblyman. Sorry to sound conceded Tongue

Sincerely,

-Jake Matthews
Populares Party candidate for Northeast Assemby
feeblepizza
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.45, S: -0.26

« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2011, 07:12:52 PM »

Endorsed!
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2011, 10:08:19 PM »

My fellow Atlasians,

I just finished making my speech in New York City and the vibe is very optimistic for my election. It felt like home being there, I can't wait until I get to start my tenure as Assemblyman. Sorry to sound conceded Tongue

Sincerely,

-Jake Matthews
Populares Party candidate for Northeast Assemby

you mean "conceited"? (you  haven't conceded anything)
but no, you just sound enthusiastic. hope it goes well for you.
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2011, 07:13:36 AM »

Whoops! My bad! Thanks for correcting me there!
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2011, 06:55:54 PM »

My fellow Atlasians,

I wrapped my speech at the Pittman Theater in Buffalo just a few hours ago. With election day being just 10 days from now, I love this whole campaigning thing. This is cool Tongue

Keep ya'll posted!

With blessings,

-Jake Matthews
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2011, 06:59:57 PM »

My fellow Atlasians,

Just about 2 hours ago I wrapped up my speech at the Boston Fire Company. I enjoyed meeting the local first responders and thanked them for everything they do. Upon my departure from the fire company, I began to bleed profusely from my nose for no apparent reason. I went to a hospital to find that I had, while scratching my nose, cut it open. I am fine and will continue to campaign.

Best wishes,

-Jake Matthews
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2011, 03:20:21 PM »

My fellow Atlasians,

I just wrapped up my speech at the Rhode Island Center for Local Activism in Providence and just as always, the event went great. Before I arrived at the actual venue, I stopped for coffee at a local Starbucks and noticed someone reading a local newspaper with the headline "Jake Matthews: Leading a Revolution?" I asked the man on my way out if he had read the story, without telling him who I was, and he said yes. I asked him what he thought about Jake Matthews and he said "He's a fantastic person, I hope he runs for President one day." I laughed and told him who I was. He seemed astounded and excited. I thanked him for his support. This is exactly why I ran for office. To start a peaceful revolution to change Atlasian politics. To pump it up from a boring, irrelevant matter to the media, to something that we can all take active interest in. That is why I appeared at the Rhode Island Center for Local Activism, to promote advocacy amongst the Northeast citizens. Regardless of your politics, I hope you can all advocate what you believe in without fear of being reprimanded.

Peace and Love,

-Jake Matthews
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2011, 03:54:53 PM »

My fellow Atlasians,

I just wrapped up a speech at Harold Mickens library in Concord, NH. I love campaigning and I can't wait for election day (which is in a week!) See you all on the rest of my stops!

Regards,

-Jake Matthews
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2011, 09:04:05 PM »

My fellow Atlasians,

I wrapped up my speech at the Maine Libertarian Caucus at around 4 PM today and hung around until about 30 minutes ago when I left. There was a dinner party afterwards and I couldn't pass up the opportunity Smiley I'm glad I saw so many people out today. I also would like to announce that I have accepted my nomination as this year's Whip of the Populares Party. I can't wait to fulfill my duties to the best of my ability and help get some Populares Candidates elected!

May God bless,

-Jake Matthews
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2011, 03:02:50 PM »

My fellow Atlasians,

I just finished up my speech at Brian J. Smith library in Montpelier, VT. As usual, I had a blast. I even got to take home a few books from the library! Smiley Hope to see you all on the rest of the tour, check my schedule to see when and where I'll be for the next few days!

Peace and love,

-Jake Matthews
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2011, 03:23:07 PM »
« Edited: February 13, 2011, 08:42:59 PM by Jake Matthews for NE Assembly and Senate »

My fellow Atlasians,

I just had a short discussion with some high ranking members of the Populares Party and they have convinced me to run as a write-in for Northeast Senate. I will be doing so, as I will also run for Assembly. I know this is such a late turn of events, but I still will be touring and will still hold the same rallies in the same places. Thank you for understanding.

-Jake Matthews
Write-In Candidate for Northeast Senate and Populares Party candidate for Northeast Assembly
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies