Jake Matthews for Northeast Assembly. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:20:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Jake Matthews for Northeast Assembly. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: If the Northeast Assembly Election were to be held today, would you consider voting for Jake Matthews?
Yes

No

Maybe

Undecided

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 20

Author Topic: Jake Matthews for Northeast Assembly.  (Read 9046 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« on: February 03, 2011, 09:21:08 PM »

Would you guys stop harassing him?  Or you can continue, you rehabilitate me more the deeper you dig your hole.  Teddy says that he doesn't have any sockpuppets and that nothing could convince him to return to Atlas or especially Atlasia.

You talk to Jake Mat...er I mean Teddy?

Lol... he can't be a sock of everybody.  So take this as your warning that next time you accuse him of being a sock on one of my forums, it'll be considered trolling, unless you have real evidence to back up your claim.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 09:26:36 PM »

Would you guys stop harassing him?  Or you can continue, you rehabilitate me more the deeper you dig your hole.  Teddy says that he doesn't have any sockpuppets and that nothing could convince him to return to Atlas or especially Atlasia.

You talk to Jake Mat...er I mean Teddy?

Lol... he can't be a sock of everybody.  So take this as your warning that next time you accuse him of being a sock on one of my forums, it'll be considered trolling, unless you have real evidence to back up your claim.

Motion to laugh at the irony of this situation?

What irony?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies