"Pawlenty the movie trailer", a Michael Bay production (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:31:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  "Pawlenty the movie trailer", a Michael Bay production (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Pawlenty the movie trailer", a Michael Bay production  (Read 4281 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: January 26, 2011, 01:47:11 AM »

It's nice to see King Timmy coming out with new advertisements for himself.  Too bad nobody really likes him.

Give him a year or so in the presidency... he'll have that budget balanced... cuts to the sick and poor and plenty of accounting shifts, shifty borrowing, one time fixes, and a whole plethora of other gimmicks that leave us in worse financial shape... and economic and social shape than ever before when he leaves!

Ok, we know you have a personal gripe with the guy but we really didn't need the campaign advertisement.

And if you want to editorialize, please don't be too insanely biased to the point where you make stuff up. "Nobody really likes him?" What's that even based on?

http://minnesotaindependent.com/56058/pawlentys-approval-rating-lowest-of-his-career
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 02:14:08 AM »

It's nice to see King Timmy coming out with new advertisements for himself.  Too bad nobody really likes him.

Give him a year or so in the presidency... he'll have that budget balanced... cuts to the sick and poor and plenty of accounting shifts, shifty borrowing, one time fixes, and a whole plethora of other gimmicks that leave us in worse financial shape... and economic and social shape than ever before when he leaves!

Ok, we know you have a personal gripe with the guy but we really didn't need the campaign advertisement.

And if you want to editorialize, please don't be too insanely biased to the point where you make stuff up. "Nobody really likes him?" What's that even based on?

http://minnesotaindependent.com/56058/pawlentys-approval-rating-lowest-of-his-career

Ok, so you just proved my point. Thank you. 42% approval would mean that quite a few people still like him. Though you should think twice when trying to be a smart ass and linking to a poll that has him at a 42% approval rating and a 66% disapproval rating. I'll give you a minute to ponder why that poll is worth a second look.

Anyway, if 42% is his lowest showing ever, he's a very lucky guy.

So they misquoted the poll (it has a link to the actual SUSA poll, check it out. The 66% disapproval is for the legislature.), beside the point. The point is he was not popular upon leaving office.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 02:21:44 AM »

He wasn't saying that no one likes him but that not one REALLY likes him which is true. He doesn't have the slavering devotion to him like so many idiots have to Sarah Palin for example.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 12:00:41 AM »

I never thought anyone besides me would ever link to the City Pages here. Wow.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies