"Pawlenty the movie trailer", a Michael Bay production (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:11:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  "Pawlenty the movie trailer", a Michael Bay production (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Pawlenty the movie trailer", a Michael Bay production  (Read 4302 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: January 25, 2011, 10:16:38 PM »

It's nice to see King Timmy coming out with new advertisements for himself.  Too bad nobody really likes him.

Give him a year or so in the presidency... he'll have that budget balanced... cuts to the sick and poor and plenty of accounting shifts, shifty borrowing, one time fixes, and a whole plethora of other gimmicks that leave us in worse financial shape... and economic and social shape than ever before when he leaves!
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 11:05:25 PM »

Phil... I love that you maintain that Pawlenty's policy positions aren't relevant in a thread about Pawlenty.

I'll be sure to belittle and make light of any analysis you have of your hero Rick Santorum from now on... because just like I have a "personal gripe" with Pawlenty, you have a weird obsession with Santorum.  Simple as that.  But I have a feeling if somebody came out and said to you what you've been saying in this thread, you'd explode in a fit of fury.

Now do what Pawlenty does best and take your ball and go home.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies