What issues do you dislike the people who 'side' with you on?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:50:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  What issues do you dislike the people who 'side' with you on?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: What issues do you dislike the people who 'side' with you on?  (Read 5945 times)
MSG
MSG@LUC
Rookie
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2011, 03:18:33 AM »

Its funny alot of people have talked about the anti-zionist whom they disagree with, im the other way i tend to despise the pro Israel people, which i am. Mostly the fundies who support Israel, i just dint find their support to be genuine. In that i mean they support Israel not for the fact that the Jewish people have a right to have their own homeland,which is my opinion that is to long to discuss and would side track this discussion.  However, their end is to further their own biblical prophecies which dictate those that they supposedly support are doomed upon the realization of said prophecies.

The other group that i am part of but disagree with, though not necessarily political but becoming more so, are the ex- insert lifestyle choice. For instance i was skinny then i got a little fat during undergrad and i am now back in shape. Also, i quit smoking cigs. These groups along with other who fit this description are so sanctimonious. Now that they dint have this bad habits anybody who does should be admonished and condemned.  Though not a part of the groups i am a part of born agains of any stripe are also like this. It just pisses me off that people who until recently act the same way as those they are condoning think its okay to admonish those who still act like they previously did. I just cant wrap my mind around that thought process.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2011, 03:13:43 PM »

*Capital punishment and immigration because I tend to disagree on everything else with the people I agree with on these issues.
*American Nationalists who believe the US has some sort of divine mandate to rule the world or something like that. I tend to vehemently oppose withdrawal from conflicts once we are in them (though I don't necessarily support getting involved to begin with). But it seems like some of the people I agree with on this can become quite absurd in their pro-America thinking.
*Cultural conservatives who will only support politicians with perfect ideological authority with no regard to their ability to actually get elected or govern (ex. supporters of Palin, Christine O'Donnell, Sharon Angle, Michele Bachmann- wow... it's weird that they're all women).
JewCon
LongIslandBorn
Israel

« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2011, 03:18:55 PM »

Anti-Gay Marriage people, annoy me although I vehemently oppose gay marriage.
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2011, 03:36:29 PM »
« Edited: June 01, 2011, 03:38:30 PM by negoiate the bondaries »

This thread has produced some magnificent poetry.

Nanny statism by Labor
is even worse than
The Coalition were.
Overally, I'd take 5 Gillards over 1 Howard...but
I do wish governments
of both stripes
would treat Australian adults
as adults.

Crazy pro-life bombers.
Also,
Palin supporters,
we agree on the issues