Bush Wins Wisconsin Electoral Vote! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:44:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Bush Wins Wisconsin Electoral Vote! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bush Wins Wisconsin Electoral Vote!  (Read 25607 times)
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
« on: November 24, 2004, 02:53:03 PM »

That is quite interesting, and further prove why the electoral college SUCKS. Beef, do you plan on doing any other states?

Depends on how bored I get this weekend, and on how severe my triptophan nap is :-).  WI is the most interesting, since it was percentage-wise the closest state, and has a fairly large number of counties (72).  Also because it's my state...

Another interesting thing about this is that it would take more votes to swing the electoral vote to Kerry (about 9300) than it would have to swing the popular vote to Bush (about 6500).

I don't think it demonstrates that the Electoral College sucks.  On the contrary, it would have made all of the rampant vote fraud and foul play in Milwaukee absolutely meaningless.

Is there proof of fraud in Milwaukee? If so, why is no one doing anything about it? If there is clear proof of Democratic fraud, the Republicans should challenge the results and make sure those responsible find a new job making license plates.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies