Question Time with Marokai and PS
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:02:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Question Time with Marokai and PS
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Question Time with Marokai and PS  (Read 8056 times)
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2011, 12:13:44 AM »

Cycles in this game are so interesting. Was it one year ago where the right was tearing itself to shreds in a similar way? And now it's the left's turn. Spend two years in this game and you've truly seen it all.

I assume this will all be papered over in a few months.

One thing for Bgwah to mull over: you need to choose whether this is a game to you or whether it's personal. If it truly is a game where fun is paramount, then Marokai's actions should not ruin friendships and my decision not to join the JCP is just another turn of events. You relish the chance to personally attack people far more than one should if it is truly just a game.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2011, 12:37:29 AM »

Cycles in this game are so interesting. Was it one year ago where the right was tearing itself to shreds in a similar way? And now it's the left's turn. Spend two years in this game and you've truly seen it all.

One thing for Bgwah to mull over: you need to choose whether this is a game to you or whether it's personal. If it truly is a game where fun is paramount, then Marokai's actions should not ruin friendships and my decision not to join the JCP is just another turn of events. You relish the chance to personally attack people far more than one should if it is truly just a game.

I have not personally attacked anyone in this thread. Don't be ridiculous.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2011, 01:11:56 AM »

I've mentioned it before back in the day when I spent time criticizing the LNF. Alot of those who seem to clamor "it's just a game!" the loudest tend to take the game personally more than anyone else. I may have been wrong about who I was criticizing back then, but it certainly seems to ring true for some. Sadly.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2011, 02:01:07 AM »

I've mentioned it before back in the day when I spent time criticizing the LNF. Alot of those who seem to clamor "it's just a game!" the loudest tend to take the game personally more than anyone else. I may have been wrong about who I was criticizing back then, but it certainly seems to ring true for some. Sadly.

We get it, Marokai.  You don't take the game personally.  But you take friendship even less seriously.  You made that very clear.

And you still act like you're the victim and that everybody around you is being unreasonable while poor, innocent you just cowers in the middle of it all.  As if.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2011, 02:21:12 AM »

I was unaware that my friendships with both you and Bgwah were conditional on my presence as a JCP member.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2011, 02:25:22 AM »

I was unaware that my friendships with both you and Bgwah were conditional on my presence as a JCP member.

You know exactly why I am no longer your friend.  The stuff you've pulled with people that care about you is unforgivable.  So don't act like this is just some petty thing about the JCP.  This is about you doing some rotten things to people so you can get your way. 

Keep playing victim, Marokai.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2011, 02:27:20 AM »

Forgive me for not keeping up with such a busy legislative body.
You can't even keep up with a slow legislative body. Imagine how awful it'd be if they had been especially active this session! Tongue

Marokai, you're job as AG should be above running this campaign. Part of that job is updating the wiki. You know how long it took be to do it? 30 minutes. And don't try and say you haven't had time, because everyone know's you have plenty of time on your hands to spend half an hour doing your only job right now.  If running this campaign is tmth (too much to handle) and detracts from your real job, you should either resign or drop out of the race.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2011, 02:30:25 AM »

You can't even keep up with a slow legislative body. Imagine how awful it'd be if they had been especially active this session! Tongue

Marokai, you're job as AG should be above running this campaign. Part of that job is updating the wiki. You know how long it took be to do it? 30 minutes. And don't try and say you haven't had time, because everyone know's you have plenty of time on your hands to spend half an hour doing your only job right now.  If running this campaign is tmth (too much to handle) and detracts from your real job, you should either resign or drop out of the race.

Like I said, I took time away from Atlasia for a few days and didn't see Kalwejt mention it. If he actually wanted it, he could've PMed me, or sent me a message on AIM, both of which he didn't do. He then immediately ran to you, my political opponent, to do the job instead. He clearly didn't care that much about it and just wanted something to counter any complaints about Snowguy's poor tenure as PPT. (As if me not updating the wiki with legislation you can count on one hand is actually a blight on my record.)
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2011, 02:32:38 AM »

You know exactly why I am no longer your friend.  The stuff you've pulled with people that care about you is unforgivable.  So don't act like this is just some petty thing about the JCP.  This is about you doing some rotten things to people so you can get your way. 

Oh please. "Care about me." I was useful as a JCP right-hand-man. It's not like I insulted your mother and then tried to post Bgwah's address on my way out, for Christ's sake.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2011, 02:36:21 AM »

Like I said, I took time away from Atlasia for a few days and didn't see Kalwejt mention it. If he actually wanted it, he could've PMed me, or sent me a message on AIM, both of which he didn't do. He then immediately ran to you, my political opponent, to do the job instead. He clearly didn't care that much about it and just wanted something to counter any complaints about Snowguy's poor tenure as PPT. (As if me not updating the wiki with legislation you can count on one hand is actually a blight on my record.)

Marokai, no one should have to remind you to do your job. And in defending Kalwejt, he didn’t run to me and ask me to do it. I told him it needed to be done, and asked him if it’d be okay, to which he said yes. This was not a political maneuver on either of our parts. It just needed to be done.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2011, 02:39:21 AM »

If it wasn't a political maneuver, you wouldn't be here faux-shaming me over it.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2011, 02:43:21 AM »

If it wasn't a political maneuver, you wouldn't be here faux-shaming me over it.
I didn't say a word about it until you brought it up tonight, and I wasn't planning on saying anything. I did it because it needed to be done. I would have done the same thing if (pulls name out of hat) PiT was AG and wasn't updating the statue. And if he would have tried to shrug it off and act like it was no big deal that he was neglecting his job, I would have called him out on it too.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2011, 02:45:44 AM »

Oakvale: Evaded calls to publish any sort of platform or outline of policies for weeks.

Tmth: Unfamiliar with a variety of laws, consistently dodges questions about his proposals concerning the debt and asks others to do the work for him.

Marokai: Didn't update the wiki with five pieces of legislation.

MAROKAI BLUE: TOO RISKY FOR ATLASIA.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2011, 02:49:56 AM »

You know exactly why I am no longer your friend.  The stuff you've pulled with people that care about you is unforgivable.  So don't act like this is just some petty thing about the JCP.  This is about you doing some rotten things to people so you can get your way.  

Oh please. "Care about me." I was useful as a JCP right-hand-man. It's not like I insulted your mother and then tried to post Bgwah's address on my way out, for Christ's sake.

Case in point.  Got any other nasty, personal things to say?

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2011, 02:50:48 AM »

Tmth: Unfamiliar with a variety of laws, consistently dodges questions about his proposals concerning the debt and asks others to do the work for him.
I have no problem admitting I don't know every Atlasian law under the Sun, and I doubt you or anyone else does either.

However, you're second line is completely and utterly false. I have a list of proposed budget cuts to the military which I sent to Badger about a week ago, and he has promised that within the week, he'll have some numbers back to me on the effects. I'm not going to post those numbers publically until I know what their effects would be, but if you'd like to hit me up sometime on AIM or private message, I'd be more than happy to work with you on them, as I'm sure you'd be willing to provide some insight.

And Marokai, the fact that it was only 5 or so pieces of legislation makes it even worse, because that could have easily been taken care of in less than an hour. You neglected to do one of the easiest jobs in Atlasia - updating the Wiki.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2011, 02:52:10 AM »

Oakvale: Evaded calls to publish any sort of platform or outline of policies for weeks.

VOTE FOR MAROKAI BLUE:  IT'S HIS TURN!
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2011, 02:52:40 AM »

You know exactly why I am no longer your friend.  The stuff you've pulled with people that care about you is unforgivable.  So don't act like this is just some petty thing about the JCP.  This is about you doing some rotten things to people so you can get your way.  

Case in point.  Got any other nasty, personal things to say?

If you actually took offense to that, you are one of the most oversensitive people on the planet. There was no insult in there whatsoever, and certainly nothing "nasty." It was "I don't know what on Earth I did to make you people hate me so much, because all I did was form another party. I didn't actually try assassinating you."

I have no problem admitting I don't know every Atlasian law under the Sun, and I doubt you or anyone else does either.

However, you're second line is completely and utterly false. I have a list of proposed budget cuts to the military which I sent to Badger about a week ago, and he has promised that within the week, he'll have some numbers back to me on the effects. I'm not going to post those numbers publically until I know what their effects would be, but if you'd like to hit me up sometime on AIM or private message, I'd be more than happy to work with you on them, as I'm sure you'd be willing to provide some insight.

And Marokai, the fact that it was only 5 or so pieces of legislation makes it even worse, because that could have easily been taken care of in less than an hour. You neglected to do one of the easiest jobs in Atlasia - updating the Wiki.

We get it.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2011, 02:53:07 AM »

People from the JCP hardly have the right to criticize anyone else for "waiting in line."
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2011, 02:56:56 AM »

I see that I have been made into a, uh, villain again, or something. Funny how those things go.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2011, 02:59:20 AM »

I see that I have been made into a, uh, villain again, or something. Funny how those things go.

Jealous? Tongue
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2011, 02:59:45 AM »

People from the JCP hardly have the right to criticize anyone else for "waiting in line."
Ha.  Like you even waited in line.  You created a new party to avoid just that.

As for your other response:  You still just don't get it.  I spelled it out quite clearly why I was angry with you.  It has more to do with you being manipulative and conniving... not to mention blackmailing people by threatening to post extremely personal information about them on the forum to get your way.

The fact that you still act like you've done nothing wrong and everybody else is being unreasonable, again, just proves my point:  You're either clueless or have a severe case of narcissism... to the point where you literally lack the ability to understand why others think the way they do.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2011, 03:04:53 AM »

It's the fuzzstache Wink
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2011, 03:05:34 AM »

Ha.  Like you even waited in line.  You created a new party to avoid just that.

This still makes no sense to me. I demolished my own power base just so I could have more power. My, how diabolical my ways are!

You must be logged in to read this quote.

No, you don't get it. I completely understand why you guys are upset at me. And there's not another person on Earth who tries to make amends for their actions and soften the hate than what I've tried to accomplish. I recall saying to you, and everyone else, "what do you want from me? what can I do? name it" but there's no point. I could offer you my life in servitude of you, but you have no desire to make amends.

And if that's the case, that's cool and I understand. But you can either say you're really sorry about the turn of events and act disappointed and even furious at me and that you wish it could all be smoothed out and we could work together, or you could just drop the pretense about feeling so sad about it and just hate my guts until the day you die. But you can't act like you hate my very existence and be entirely unwilling to change that attitude at the same time you try to pretend like there's anything I could've ever done or could still ever do to redeem myself to you.

What you mistake for narcissism is just me giving up because I see it as a completely hopeless endeavor. It's not me being evil.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2011, 03:09:47 AM »

Jealous? Tongue

Just a little bit. Wink

It's the fuzzstache Wink

Well, that's not going anywhere, so...
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2011, 03:14:09 AM »

You should probably all calm down a little bit before I have to start infracting you.

On a more personal note, you should all really get over yourself. I mean, come on.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies