Regional Protection Party Convention - Welcome To Chicago!!! (Speeches) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:55:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party Convention - Welcome To Chicago!!! (Speeches) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party Convention - Welcome To Chicago!!! (Speeches)  (Read 5665 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: February 04, 2011, 06:32:08 PM »

I'm here!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 09:55:24 PM »

Technically can't, sorry. Sad Place a paper bag over it though and I'm golden. Smiley

He wasn't talking to you. He was talking to me. Cheers!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 12:46:13 AM »

Who's house is this!??!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 09:41:00 PM »

I will make an announcement on my presidential election plans shortly.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 05:33:27 PM »

I think I want Usher's "More" to play before I give my speech. I'm that monster in the mirror.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 05:43:14 PM »

I think I want Usher's "More" to play before I give my speech. I'm that monster in the mirror.

Only if I get Dawn Of Victory by Rhapsody Of Fire for mine. Tongue

If you really want more, then scream it out louder! We'll bring out that fire together!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 09:55:43 PM »

I'm going to wing it because frankly, it's a Thursday night, Jersey Shore starts in 20 minutes, and I'm already one PBR down. But, as a duty to the party that helped me become a washed up has-been, I must speak, and I must speak right now.

We've come a long way in the RPP. As preface, I'll admit I have no idea what I'm supposed to speak about, so I'll speak from the heart about this party. When this party began years ago, we were a few renegade Atlasians with an idea. It was an idea that the right wing could have a voice; we could compete with the big boys. For far too long, the left had dominated the landscape. So we band together. We ate together; drank together; chased women together. We became as one. And then things changed. The tactics that had allowed us to grow and prosper became outdated. We had to change. We did. We did for our survival because deep down we still believed in a common goal. We worked out our differences and changed course. We opened the doors, tore down the masks that plagued our party in the past. And thank God we did.

With all the turmoil going on among the other parties in this game, I'm proud to say we are the most stable. We allow an influx of different ideas. We allow free love, free beer, and a free hug, whenever necessary.

What Yankee has done with this party is truly remarkable. I commend him on his work. Two years ago, no one would've believed that this party would be this strong. In August of 2009, I sat with Yankee as we discussed disbanding. Look where we are today. Even for washed up communists like myself, this party is truly a great home.

I want to give a shout out to all our candidates running for office this time. While my endorsement may not help with right-winged voters, I am not ashamed to say you are all cream of the crop. You'll do good things. You'll work hard to get things done while putting aside partisan bickering. That's what the RPP is all about. We stand firm on our beliefs, but we know when to make compromises for the good of the nation. Rigid partisanship cannot be tolerated. This practice of pragmatism will fulfill in office just as those before you have done. So stand tall - carry that center-right banner, and do it for the good of the nation. I have confidence in this party. The battle for the big one begins now.

OH YEAHHHHH DUKE SPOKE DUKE SPOKE OH YEAHHHHHHHH

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies