Regional Protection Party Convention - Welcome To Chicago!!! (Speeches) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:25:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party Convention - Welcome To Chicago!!! (Speeches) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party Convention - Welcome To Chicago!!! (Speeches)  (Read 5663 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: February 10, 2011, 11:30:59 PM »

My friends, my remarks will be brief and to the point.

Ladies and gentlemen, we here are embarking on a journey. This journey, known as Atlasia, has been tested time and time again. In times of crisis, natural and man-made, it's the character of our leaders that make the difference in the very end.

A few years ago, when I found myself running for President, I stated that I wanted to bring in "anew" to Atlasia. This was the source for a great amount of entertainment for some. But what I envisioned was a fresh start for Atlasia. An Atlasia where our Government is small, efficient, and works for the people rather than the other way around. An Atlasia where taxes are cut and simplified, where change comes to bring about necessity, but tradition rules overall. I didn't want to change Atlasia, I wanted to improve Atlasia.

Alas, my dreams at the Presidency never succeeded. But that doesn't mean our opportunity is over. If you want leadership that works for you, if you want leadership that is steadfast in their resolve for running a smaller, efficient Government, and if you want a President who can restore tradition to Atlasia....then Tmthforu and Dallasfan deserve your vote!

Thank you, my friends!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies