Regional Protection Party Convention - Welcome To Chicago!!! (Speeches) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:45:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party Convention - Welcome To Chicago!!! (Speeches) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party Convention - Welcome To Chicago!!! (Speeches)  (Read 5666 times)
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

« on: February 05, 2011, 04:44:46 PM »

The king has arrived.
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 07:43:43 PM »

Ladies and Gentlemen, I was invited to speak to you on the topic of integrity. That's quite an ironic topic for me to speak on you might say. After all, I am the one that flip-flopped on political parties, lost faith in the Northeast during my time as Governor, and has been prosecuted by the AG. However, during all of that time, I have held true to my beliefs and convictions. I do not "go with the flow" or go whichever way the wind decides to blow. My values are my values and there is nothing that will change. My record in the Senate and in the Governor's Mansion says as much.

That is why I stand before you and seek my party's nomination for Senator of the Northeast. You know where I stand on the issues and I hope you can place your trust in me to do the right things to get our country moving in the right direction. Our current Senate has put us on an unsustainable path that we might never get a chance to change. However small our window of opportunity is, it is still open. That opportunity is now; this moment is ours.

I also rise before you to speak on behalf of a dear friend. Our troubles are too big and our problems too large for the left to continue to run this nation. It is time for our country to elect Isaac to our presidency! He is a man of great integrity and honor and I know that he will serve our country well. However, words will not make this a reality. I need all of you to stand up and get to work to put Isaac in the White House!

Now, it wouldn't be my style to not stir things up. Atlasia has problems regarding integrity, the biggest of which is the use of sock accounts and those with multiple accounts. The people who engage in this behavior should be ashamed of themselves. I will hunt down those who commit these egregious acts. I will make no distinction between these criminals and those that harbor them. Enough is enough and it's time for a change!

Thank you and may God bless Atlasia!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies