Regional Protection Party Convention - Welcome To Chicago!!! (Speeches) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:59:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party Convention - Welcome To Chicago!!! (Speeches) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party Convention - Welcome To Chicago!!! (Speeches)  (Read 5662 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: February 03, 2011, 09:25:53 PM »

X PiT (The Physicist)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 09:43:52 PM »

Since I haven't seen anybody else do this yet, I'd like to wish you luck in your non-Atlasian pursuits, J. J.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 09:50:13 PM »

Since I haven't seen anybody else do this yet, I'd like to wish you luck in your non-Atlasian pursuits, J. J.

Thank you, but I wish I could get away, legitimately, without breaking the rules.  Ironically, the RPP is making it difficult.

De-registration has a rather checkered past in Atlasia. While I personally think that bringing it back is a great idea, I can't blame others for being more skeptical.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 05:38:18 PM »

I think I want Usher's "More" to play before I give my speech. I'm that monster in the mirror.

Only if I get Dawn Of Victory by Rhapsody Of Fire for mine. Tongue
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 09:11:32 PM »

As it were, I am supposed to extol the virtues of experience to all of you.

Now some of you might say to yourselves, "more time in government is more time oppressing the people". Why should we want that? Should we not want an outsider untarnished by the quagmire of bureaucracy?

Electing an outsider may sound all well & good, but I would like to contrapose a question to all naysayers out there; what good is it electing someone who does not understand the delicate relationship that must exist between a successful executive & legislature?

Tmth has extensive experience governing the Mideast, the first region in Atlasia to adopt an elected legislature. Dallasfan has experience serving in both the Northeast Assembly & the Atlasian Senate. Together, they have extensive knowledge of the workings of government.

Of course, we return to the complaint of the prospective naysayer. In my time, I have known neither individual to be a friend of expanding the power of government in unjust ways. With that in mind, I would like you to all to think about this supposition; in a world where only the centralists know how to work government, centralist governments shall reign supreme, for obstructionism can never be a long-term strategy, but rather obstructionism is defeatism.

That is why I am calling on every one of you here tonight to support Tmth/Dallasfan for President; to take back Atlasia for regionalists, for tonight, my friends, I hear the call of the trumpet that shall never sound retreat. We must move forth resolutely, courageously, & with our goals always clear in our minds. I think we are all well aware of the JCP's consistent record of success over the years, but we cannot permit them to cow our better part of man, for united we shall stand & divided we shall fall.

I have nearly tasted the fruits of victory, for none other of our party has come so close to victory in a national election. As our former standard-bearer, it is from that capacity that I ask you all to entrust the duty of promoting regionalist ideals to a man with the experience needed to successfully promote them: tmthforu94.

Good night & Dave bless Atlasia!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies