Regional Protection Party Convention - Welcome To Chicago!!! (Speeches) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:44:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party Convention - Welcome To Chicago!!! (Speeches) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party Convention - Welcome To Chicago!!! (Speeches)  (Read 5664 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« on: February 05, 2011, 12:06:06 AM »

Winfield reporting for duty.

Let's get this show on the road.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 02:37:56 AM »
« Edited: February 11, 2011, 03:22:18 AM by Honest Abe »

Greetings my fellow Atlasians and fellow adherents of the Regional Protection Party.

I am Winfield, and I bring  you greetings from the great city of Newport and the great state of Rhode Island.

Thank you for inviting me to address this illustrious convention.

Thank you Chicago for hosting this historic meeting of this noble political movement.

It is so wonderful to see and to address the thousands assembled here this day.

(Thunderous applause from the audience)

You know, when we live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police, you know changes must be made.  

(Rollicking laughter and cheering from the audience)

I can honestly tell you that if we agreed with our opponents in this election we'd both be wrong.

(More rollicking laugter from the audience)

The current administration has never really grown up.  They've only learned how to act in public.

(More rollicking laughter from the audience)

We know changes are necessary in our society when every time we turn on the evening news they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell us why it isn't.

(More rollicking lauhgter from the audience)

I say to the current administration, better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

(More rollicking laughter from the audience)

Let's all get out there and let's elect Tmth and Dallasfan.

Thank you, and God bless Atlasia.

(Winfield exits the stage to the bouncy song Reach For The Stars by S Club 7 waving to the audience giving them the "V" for victory sign to a wild standing ovation.  The thousands in the audience are on their feet singing along and dancing to the music and having a wonderful time.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpeDYR0d62I

Winfield really gets the audience revved up for Tmth and Dallasfan.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies