Regional Protection Party Convention - Welcome To Chicago!!! (Speeches) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:51:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party Convention - Welcome To Chicago!!! (Speeches) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party Convention - Welcome To Chicago!!! (Speeches)  (Read 5671 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: February 03, 2011, 09:43:03 PM »

Timothy Floruski, born in 1994, is here.

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 07:33:38 PM »

Notice: If anyone would like to give a speech at this convention, please contact me as soon as possible, and we'll work something out. Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 09:21:42 PM »

Technically can't, sorry. Sad Place a paper bag over it though and I'm golden. Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 08:44:09 PM »

Just an FYI in case anyone has forgotten the candidates different position on deregistration...Tongue

Deregistration: This wasn’t an issue I had thought about until recently when it came up, but after consideration, I would support deregistration.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 09:40:18 PM »

Starting tomorrow, I will begin messaging members who have volunteered to speak at the convention. If anyone has not signed up yet and wants to, or unsure when they are speaking, please contact me ASAP.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 10:25:58 PM »

Well, thankfully, JJ, a bill is about to pass that will make deregistration legal. Smiley So once Snowguy closes that vote and Fritz signs it, citizens can finally deregister from Atlasia if they wish. Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 08:12:03 PM »

Night 1 - Activity

Good Evening,

Tonight, we will begin Convention Speeches. We will have several speakers who will speak on a variety of issues on each night, and each night will conclude with a Keynote Address. Here is a list of Atlasians giving the keynote address for each of the 4 nights:

Night 1 - RPP Chairman and Senator North Carolina Yankee
Night 2 - Senator ahduke99
Night 3 - Senator Dallasfan65
Night 4 - Former Governor and Senator Tmthforu94

The floor is now open to speeches (you know who you are Tongue). If anyone would still like to give a speech, please contact me ASAP.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2011, 11:24:09 PM »

Thank you, thank you all so much. Thank you, A-Bob, for that warm introduction. I’m excited to see the progress of the Mideast under your leadership!

It is my privilege and my honor to be a member of  the Regional Protection Party! Our party is rich in history and tradition, and we have played a crucial part in the development of this game. Yet, there is one obstacle we have yet to conquer: The Presidency. Well, friends, let’s hope we don’t have to wait much longer!

As your nominee, and one day as your President, I will fight for the issue this party was founded named after: regional protection and rights. Serving for two terms as Governor of the Mideast region, I understand the importance of regions, and why we must preserve the regions of this game. Regional governments provide us an excellent chance to give new Atlasians a chance to grow and develop into a key contributor to the game. Elected legislatures have proven to be an effective tool, and we’ve seen many new citizens run for their regional legislature in the past months. While one of my opponents does not see the value in that, I do, and as President, I will be committed to helping those new citizens and their respected legislatures as much as possible.

One of the three words of my slogan is “Accessibility”.  Though I recently was out of the game for a while due to lack of electricity, I’m proud of my record as an active and accessible citizen. Whether it be through personal messaging, AIM, mibbit, or Facebook, I’m always within reach, and I cannot stress to y’all how I want this to be an open and accessible administration. If you have a problem, praise, or just want to have a discussion on something, I’m always available to talk, and I’ll be the same way as your President.

What’s lacking in this game more than anything else is activity. As a Senator and a Governor, I was active. In recent days, my campaign has been attacked by the left as “lacking policy” and “not active enough”. My friends, I’m proud of the way I’ve ran this campaign, and I’m proud to say that this campaign has been the most active campaign, as well as the most policy-oriented campaign of any remaining ticket. I’d suggest that before trying to take a splinter out of our eyes, members on the left should take the log out of theirs. What’s hurt Atlasia more than anything else for the past few weeks is the drama, and it’s leading some to become more disinterested in Atlasia than ever before. It’s time for a healing process in this nation where we come together to meet the problems that we face.

I’d like to offer my sincere congratulations to the people of Egypt for their voice finally being heard! My hopes for this nation is that they can soon enter a democratic process similar to the one we face. It is important that democracy continues to advance in the world around us.

The first objective of my administration will certainly be to reform the GM position. Doing this successfully would help solve several problems our nation is facing - Activity; Lack of Substance. Several strong ideas have been brought to the table in regards to how to reform this position, from co-GM’s to assistants to getting the SoIA and SoEA in GM reports. We look forward to discussing different ideas with the Senate as one of our first legislative goals. When we have this position correctly resolved, both the Senate and regional legislatures will be able to focus more heavily on the issues critical to our nations survival, such as the economy, especially the high debt this nation currently faces. When my administration works on the budget, we will be tightening the belt by proposing a cut of more than $100 billion dollars in defense, and bringing a near end to funding for operations in Iraq and Afghanistan, with funding mainly going to reconstruction efforts there.

I’ll try and wrap this up before we start seeing tl;dr comments. Wink

Almost ever recent administration has involved the left, and in this same period, we’ve seen Atlasia decline. I believe the RPP, and the entire conservative wing has great ideas to help improve this nation and put more of a focus game-wise on policy instead of party drama. Give me a chance, Atlasia. Give Dallasfan and I a chance to get to work, and I can assure you, we will not break our promises. I humbly ask members of the RPP and Atlasia has a whole to vote for the Tmthforu94/Dallasfan65 ticket in this election. I thank you all, and good night! Dave Bless Atlasia! Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies