Regional Protection Party Convention - Welcome To Chicago!!! (Speeches) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:24:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party Convention - Welcome To Chicago!!! (Speeches) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party Convention - Welcome To Chicago!!! (Speeches)  (Read 5660 times)
Junkie
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -4.35

« on: February 04, 2011, 05:41:10 PM »

Present
Junkie
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -4.35

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 10:16:55 PM »

I know that I was scheduled to speak before Duke, so I am sorry that I am speaking out of order.  Quite frankly, due to a recent deluge at work, I have not been as active as I would like.  However, when an opportunity presented itself to speak here today, I could not pass it up.

Our theme today is Integrity.  In many ways, a convenient, almost meaningless area for campaigning in the arena of politics.  To campaign for honesty is as easy as campaigning for love of one's country.  Who is against honesty or patriotism for that matter?  I highly doubt that any of the candidates in the race is without integrity.

However, as easy a campaign promise as integrity can be, I can think of no better adjective for our party's candidate.  I speak not of the former governor or senator that we all see on these boards everyday, fighting to make this game a better, friendlier place for all of us. 

Rather, I am speaking of a man I hope I can call my friend.  These past months since I joined this great party, Tmth has been a great mentor, sounding board, and friend.  When we have disagreed, he has been upfront every time.  When we agree, Tmth fights harder for me than ever. 

Integrity is doing what you think is right, even when no one is looking.  It is a character every nation needs in a leader.  So while it may be an easy slogan to campaign for, in many ways it is the hardest campaign slogan to live up to.  And one in which we will always be assured that Tmth will do us proud.

Thank you and vote Tmth/Dallasfan. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies