Regional Protection Party Convention - Welcome To Chicago!!! (Speeches) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:28:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party Convention - Welcome To Chicago!!! (Speeches) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party Convention - Welcome To Chicago!!! (Speeches)  (Read 5687 times)
Mr. Taft Republican
Taft4Prez
United States

« on: February 03, 2011, 09:28:48 PM »

X Taft4Prez
Mr. Taft Republican
Taft4Prez
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 09:14:33 PM »

Ladies and gentlemen of the RPP I apologise for my delayed entry. But here I am, and I have a slight message for you about our situation.

Atlasia is a place that requires the utmost attention of its executive, and as I know them only one candidate has had the dedication to keep pace with this game, that is Tmthforu94. It goes beyond his terms as Governor and Senator, in which he debated bills with a fury, and led the Mideast in a very active fashion, all the while keeping the statue page updated. When our own appointed (and confirmed) Attorney General, would not take the time to do his job, Tmth stepped in and did what needed to be done. This election is more than a threat to the Atlasian left’s dominance, it is hope that the right can finally get a chance to put up or shut up, and with our candidate we know we will have a good hand at the helm.
   More than proper policy, we need an active executive to direct Atlasia in the proper direction. We can only hope that it would also lead to a renewed Senate, as we all saw with the stimulus, a three day bill took two weeks, and Yankee began several manhunts that day. Tmth has a consistent record of activity and is capable of bringing vitality into this game, which I personally know it is in desperate need. One of the few things keeping our Senate back is the fact that the majority of them are not first termers, some not even second termers. This has created in the Senate a hierarchy, and it’s difficult to challenge such a thing as an entrenched political machine. To pump new life into the game, we need to lower the posting requirements to give new players a fair chance at gaining an office. Some say that’s what the regions are for, but regions can only give so many people a chance to learn the game.
   Tmthforu94 has a consistent record of being active, and his policies point that he will do all he can to make the learning curb easier for new players. There is no doubt that come Election Day there is one obvious choice.

Tmthforu94 for the next President of Atlasia!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies