Second Presidential Debate, Feb. 8 - Feb 12 (CLOSING STATEMENTS) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:00:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Second Presidential Debate, Feb. 8 - Feb 12 (CLOSING STATEMENTS) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Second Presidential Debate, Feb. 8 - Feb 12 (CLOSING STATEMENTS)  (Read 1631 times)
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

« on: February 09, 2011, 09:55:21 PM »

Didn't see deadline until a few minutes ago! Tongue

Is Atlasia's national security adequate?  Have the latest terrorist attacks proven just how vulnerable we are?
I’m generally pleased with our national security system, though I do believe security should be strengthened in all federal offices to help prevent another bombing in the future.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
If we had a larger and more active body of citizens, I would support creating a second chamber. Unfortunately, I don’t think we’re at the activity levels needed to support that, so it’ll take a backburner in my administration. I support keeping the status quo in the Senate of 5 regional Senators and 5 at-large Senators.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
No. I would only support war currently if we were attacked by another country or posed a serious threat. As I’ve said before, I support cuts in the defense department, and I think we’re currently spending way too much there, specifically in funding for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. I will be outlining those specific cuts later on in this debate.

In accordance with previous Presidential actions actually I believe we are already out of both.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies