Campaign Add - Elect J. J./East Coast Republican
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:33:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Campaign Add - Elect J. J./East Coast Republican
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Campaign Add - Elect J. J./East Coast Republican  (Read 230 times)
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 13, 2011, 11:28:10 PM »
« edited: February 13, 2011, 11:34:23 PM by J. J. »

How out of touch are the candidates.  Here is an example from the recent debate, of candidates that can't explain if Atlasia is at war:

/Do you believe Atlasia should be a much larger force in international intervention efforts?
No. I would only support war currently if we were attacked by another country or posed a serious threat. As I’ve said before, I support cuts in the defense department, and I think we’re currently spending way too much there, specifically in funding for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. I will be outlining those specific cuts later on in this debate.

In accordance with previous Presidential actions actually I believe we are already out of both.
Yet it was still included in the recent budget.

Am I out of touch?  Yes, of course.  I admit it and I don't pretend it makes a difference.  Others won't.

If you want to end this confusion, elect:

J. J./East Coast Republican
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 11:35:53 PM »

I'm not out of touch. I'm pointing out a mistake made in the last budget which the GM confirmed was right. The confusion here was in the Budget Process Committee.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 11:42:27 PM »

I'm not out of touch. I'm pointing out a mistake made in the last budget which the GM confirmed was right. The confusion here was in the Budget Process Committee.

What part of your statement, "I think we’re currently spending way too much there, specifically in funding for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars," don't you understand?
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 11:47:06 PM »

What part of your statement, "I think we’re currently spending way too much there, specifically in funding for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars," don't you understand?

Indeed, they are spending too much on those wars given that they have ended. We get far too much of this sound byte-based gotcha politics in real life; we don't need it in Atlasia too.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 11:51:40 PM »

Indeed, they are spending too much on those wars given that they have ended. We get far too much of this sound byte-based gotcha politics in real life; we don't need it in Atlasia too.
The thing is, my statement isn't false. We are still funding a war that we are not a part of, which I'm saying is wrong. No one is buying this poor attempt by you to attack me, JJ.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 12:02:08 AM »

I'm assuming "Campaign Add" is a pun, since this ad is eerily similar to another one you did.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies