Community (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:06:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Community (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Community  (Read 11819 times)
The Artist Formerly Known As and Now Again Known As Ogis
agooji

« on: February 14, 2011, 08:23:48 PM »

I really like it, and I'm sure there's another D-CA who will attest to its amazing-ness.
agooji

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 12:58:18 AM »

Don't watch it much, but the Halloween episode last year was great
^

The paintball episode was the only one I saw in season 1. I feel like this will be my office replacement when carell leaves

The Office has reached a point where it needs to be replaced on the viewing list regardless of Michael Scott's whereabouts.
agooji

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 11:04:56 PM »

Don't watch it much, but the Halloween episode last year was great
^

The paintball episode was the only one I saw in season 1. I feel like this will be my office replacement when carell leaves

The Office has reached a point where it needs to be replaced on the viewing list regardless of Michael Scott's whereabouts.

It is true it has been going down hill. Really there's 3 eras of the office, The Early Era (everyone loved), the Pam and Jim are married now era and Jim is co-manager (ok) and the Sabre now owns you era (which sucks unless it's an episode with Jo)

I actually think it started going downhill a lot earlier than that, when Jim and Pam started going out (at the beginning of Season 4?). I liked the first two and a half seasons, got a little frustrated when Jim left, was happy when he came back, but then disappointed that a whole facet (and the best, IMO) of the awkward humor disappeared with the beginning of the relationship.
agooji

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 03:13:19 AM »

I dislike Chang, to be honest. His persona is just a little grating. Also, I agree that Abed is somewhat one-dimensional, but I think it's mostly the inability of a young actor to really blossom into a multi-faceted role. He'll get there, eventually. Regardless, the one dimension he portrays is still rather funny, although it's getting old.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies