Mike Huckabee slams Natalie Portman for being unmarried & pregnant (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:03:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Mike Huckabee slams Natalie Portman for being unmarried & pregnant (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mike Huckabee slams Natalie Portman for being unmarried & pregnant  (Read 3557 times)
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: March 06, 2011, 03:55:43 PM »
« edited: March 06, 2011, 04:04:39 PM by jmfcst »

far be it for a leader to seek the moral good of a country, it's none of his/her business if the nation embraces lewd and lascivious lifestyles.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 05:26:26 PM »

Anyone else enjoy the juxtaposition of jmfcst sarcasm-laced peeing on social libertarianism with his sarcasm-laced alarmism about Egyptian religious conservatives?

anyone else enjoy the total failure of some posters to understand the difference between "Christian morality that is preached but not legislated" and "Muslim sharia law"?

Joementum, you really should think more before demonstrating how dumb you are
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 05:50:04 PM »

far be it for a leader to seek the moral good of a country, it's none of his/her business if the nation embraces lewd and lascivious lifestyles.

In a liberal democracy, no.

In a theocracy, yes.

then maybe our "leaders" shouldn't advise kids to stay in school and work hard and become good and honest members of society  Roll Eyes
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 09:25:02 PM »

In a liberal democracy, no.

In a theocracy, yes.

then maybe our "leaders" shouldn't advise kids to stay in school and work hard and become good and honest members of society  Roll Eyes

They have nothing to do with 'morality' - let alone a 'Christian' value.

yeah, I guess that's why my bible is full of passages relating to the those topics

---

I know plenty of people who would fall under your categorisation of 'lewd and lascivious lifestyles (gay, sexually confident, occasional drug use etc etc...) ' - who have worked hard, stayed in school, graduated University and are good, decent and honest members of society... who pay taxes, do not harm others etc etc...

Being a productive member of society and adhering to 'Christian Morality' are not one in the same... to you they are perhaps...

a glass doesn't have to be either 100% full or 100% empty, you know?
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 10:04:48 PM »

Joementum, you really should think more before demonstrating how dumb you are

You should follow your own advices more often.

Huckabee isn't a leader of any kind. He is a cable TV personality in search for controversy=higher ratings.

um...last I checked, this thread was started under the context of the 2012 presidential election
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies