Mike Huckabee slams Natalie Portman for being unmarried & pregnant (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:55:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Mike Huckabee slams Natalie Portman for being unmarried & pregnant (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mike Huckabee slams Natalie Portman for being unmarried & pregnant  (Read 3514 times)
wilji1090
Rookie
United States

« on: March 05, 2011, 11:30:03 AM »

To me this is just as petty as Hannity and the others slamming Obama for how he ordered a hamburger. I mean seriously, who cares if she had a child out of wedlock, the thing is, we're too hung up on stardom, I agree with Huckabee on that. But this "Oh she's got a child out of wedlock" seems rather petty to me, albeit like Dan Quayle or something. Whatever happened to the decency of minding one's own business? I guess Huckabee didn't learn that!
wilji1090
Rookie
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 05:45:33 PM »

Well, if we're gonna say that morality is at an all-time low because we have kids being born out of wedlock, then I say Newt Gingrich can't run for president since he cheated on his first wife [sick with cancer mind you] with who would become his second wife, and then in turn cheated on her with his now THIRD wife. If Huckabee wants someone to metaphorically crucify he should go after Gingrich.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies