For Pete King Examining Terror, a Pro-I.R.A. Past (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:37:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  For Pete King Examining Terror, a Pro-I.R.A. Past (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: For Pete King Examining Terror, a Pro-I.R.A. Past  (Read 2216 times)
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« on: March 09, 2011, 03:07:22 AM »

My Congressman is a piece of s***, what else is new??
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 04:45:00 PM »

Peter King is one of the most despicable nominal members of the Republican party in the House.

Its long past time for Republican voters in New York to rid themselves of this media chasing sleaze.

Sad thing is, the guy who would probably replace King, is about as arrogant and as much of an ass as he is.  Now, he has hurt himself a bit by trying to sharply increase his own pay and the current Nassau County Budget mess, but the Presiding Officer of the Nassau County Legislator Peter Schmitt (who was my rep in the Nassau legislature before the last redistricting) would probably be the front runner for King's seat if he were to retire or step down, barring the changes in redistricting.  Schmitt and King are very close allies and both scumbags.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 02:49:32 AM »

Code:
does anyone here like Pete King?

Hopefully he doesn't get another Incumbent protection gerrymander.  Its an embarrassment to be represented by this piece of trash.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies