Political quiz (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:07:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Political quiz (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Political quiz  (Read 5358 times)
J-Mann
United States

« on: December 01, 2004, 09:48:24 AM »

I like this test.  I also like the fact that Kerry is right in the middle of everything as if he couldn't decide which square to fall in, and I find it startling that Stalin is a bit more totalitarian than Darth Vader. 

I am a: Social Conservative (16% Permissive)
             Economic Liberal (38% Permissive)

I am best described as a: Strong Republican

I fell right on the Pope's elbow, which is unfortunately right on Osama bin Laden's left eye.
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2004, 01:19:16 PM »

I like this test.  I also like the fact that Kerry is right in the middle of everything as if he couldn't decide which square to fall in, and I find it startling that Stalin is a bit more totalitarian than Darth Vader. 

I am a: Social Conservative (16% Permissive)
             Economic Liberal (38% Permissive)

I am best described as a: Strong Republican

I fell right on the Pope's elbow, which is unfortunately right on Osama bin Laden's left eye.

This particular poll is extremely inaccurate in its characterization of Kerry's postions, he is an ultraliberal.

Kerry is not now, nor never was an ultraliberal, that was just part of the advertising campaign the election is over now it doesn't matter.  Since the picture has politicians and non-politicians through-out the world (even through-out the galaxy) I think Kerry's place on the map is accurate.  Democrats in the US are very conservative (comparitively) compared to the dominant liberal party in most industrialized countries.

That's true: the left in the US is quite centrist worldwide.  I thought his placement was funny, though, because it looks reflective of Kerry's tendancy to play all sides of an issue.  He would be centrist in other polls just by default of marking "no opinion" on each issue.
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2004, 01:38:50 AM »

Hah, no one else got my result! Smiley

You are a Social Conservative
(38% permissive)

and an...Economic Liberal
(31% permissive)

You are best described as a:
Totalitarian

You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness. [don't we all... Wink ]

I'm close to the Pope's heart, but am close to the Centrist area. My Election 2004 area was highly mixed (well duh, it's not like we Totalitarians had a candidate to choose from... Wink ). Interesting mix of pictures of "recent takers whose politics were near yours"...

I was a social conservative and economic liberal as well, but I was described as a strong Republican.  I was quite a bit more conservative on social issues than your score, though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies