Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 22, 2014, 12:56:47 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Election Archive
| |-+  2012 Elections (Moderators: Mr. Morden, Bacon King, Sheriff Buford TX Justice)
| | |-+  Trump says Obama "probably" born in USA, but wants to see his birth certificate
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Trump says Obama "probably" born in USA, but wants to see his birth certificate  (Read 2839 times)
Mr. Morden
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2011, 04:17:51 am »

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0311/51855.html

"If you go back to my first grade, my kindergarten, people remember me. Nobody from those early years remembers him," Trump said. "If you're going to be president of the United States, it says very profoundly you have to be born in this country."

HOG & Blondie: A Tale of Atlas Future

What is your opinion of this thread?

Watch Dave being briefed by the mods.

Being a moderator is basically like one giant party.  Except you're the one ruining the party and everyone hates you.
Bacon King
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 04:26:12 am »

This makes me think he's actually running; Trump wouldn't be pandering so horribly if this was just a publicity thing or whatever.

BK without all the crazy drugs just wouldn't be BK.
Bacon King: 1.  You're cute, in a weird Tom Wopat kind of way.
King
intermoderate
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 12:29:45 pm »
Ignore

Yeah, I seriously doubt Donald Trump could possibly care about another human being long enough to question his birthright citizenship.

I can do spaghetti after recalling the steps.
I just had Braum's on Sunday, so I'm good for a while.  Tonight, I had Burger King.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
YaBB God
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -5.22

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 12:43:12 pm »
Ignore

I tell you folks, the Republican Presidential Primary of 2012 will be known forever as the greatest reality show of all times.

Bob Findley: "You're a real dyed-in-the-wool son-of-a-bitch. Anyone ever told you that?"
Steve Everett: "Just close friends and family,"

Clint Eastwood's "True Crime", 1999.
Likely Voter
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 01:14:06 pm »
Ignore

wow, this does make it look like he is running. Should make the debates more interesting.

Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islan
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 01:16:53 pm »
Ignore

Yeah, this was part of an interview with a TV babe on his jet that I saw.......or is this another occurrence?

R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -7.55, S: -7.91

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 04:34:42 pm »
Ignore

We haven't moved pass this yet?

It's amazing how desperate people get when they want to make unhealthy and unnatural things natural just to make the slim minority of those with socially, unethical, and unnatural logic feel a little better about their flaws.
Invisible Obama
DrScholl
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2011, 04:43:10 pm »
Ignore

He needs to release all his financial records to prove he doesn't commit fraud. If he's not committing fraud, then why doesn't he release his financial records for the public to see?
Mr. Morden
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2011, 04:55:30 pm »

Yeah, this was part of an interview with a TV babe on his jet that I saw.......or is this another occurrence?

This was on "The View".  Whoopi wasn't happy.

HOG & Blondie: A Tale of Atlas Future

What is your opinion of this thread?

Watch Dave being briefed by the mods.

Being a moderator is basically like one giant party.  Except you're the one ruining the party and everyone hates you.
Odysseus
Scifiguy
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: -6.61

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2011, 05:04:21 pm »
Ignore

It is slightly distressing, although not surprising, that coming out as birther-curious is a prerequisite for running for the Republican Nomination.
I hereby declare martial law in this forum
Old Europe
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2011, 05:52:22 pm »
Ignore

And Trump's probably a moron.
t_host1
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2011, 06:01:40 pm »
Ignore

Aahhh, a trust but verify moment but from a skeptics point a view...

I heard a news blurb a couple weeks back, it may have been a month by now or just a nap ago, but that, Hawaiian officials seem to of misplaced the certificate. Lost, never happened, tweak the opposition or he just picked it up last time there - - - the whole thing is a rouse which then will turn into scandalous conspiracy where someone gets hurt, a political party or the constitution.   

+4.52    -.07

Fmr. President & Senator Polnut
polnut
YaBB God
Australia

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2011, 06:13:48 pm »
Ignore

Does anyone actually think that someone could file the paper-work to run for president... without a birth-certificate?!

Sweet merciful crap, this is complete and total BS - and anyone who actually gives this idea any credence need to be seriously medicated and/or get a hobby.

The same people who are talking about "the sanctity of the constitution" are the same people who sabre rattling about this nonsense.

Dogma is a comfortable thing, it saves you from thought - Sir Robert Menzies
Likely Voter
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2011, 06:24:40 pm »
Ignore

forgot about financial disclosure, cant imagine he would ever do that

polnut
YaBB God
Australia

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2011, 06:26:27 pm »
Ignore

Yup, he's doing it for attention, but when it comes down to it... he won't run.

Mr. Taft Republican
Taft4Prez
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2011, 08:30:02 pm »
Ignore

Really? After this I fail to see how he couldn't. If he doesn't he's going to fall into irrelevance in two years...Well, deeper into irrelevance.

Criticism in a time of war is essential to the maintenance of any kind of democratic government.- Robert Taft
milhouse24
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2011, 09:35:25 pm »
Ignore

Wow, YES YES YES, he will have the best "Reality Fake-Candidate" show of all time and it will be produced by Mark Burnett!!!  I want this show!  "You're Fired Obama" will be his catch-phrase!
polnut
YaBB God
Australia

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2011, 01:14:44 am »
Ignore

Really? After this I fail to see how he couldn't. If he doesn't he's going to fall into irrelevance in two years...Well, deeper into irrelevance.

Can you imagine someone in his position, with his business past... actually consenting to full disclosure of his financial records?

Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islan
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2011, 08:37:02 am »
Ignore

This was on "The View".  Whoopi wasn't happy.

Ok, thanks, Mr. M.  He said nearly the same thing on his private jet interview.  I almost hope he runs just for the entertainment value.  Wink

Bacon King
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2011, 05:49:02 pm »

Can you imagine someone in his position, with his business past... actually consenting to full disclosure of his financial records?

Honestly, pretty much all of the questionable/iffy/stupid business decisions he's made were over a decade ago, and actually has the potential to make a good narrative- "I got myself out of debt; I can get the country out of debt."

And any recent financial issues can just become something like: "I've had to personally cope with our nation's recession; I'm the only candidate that's had the experience of being a business owner during this financial crisis so I know best how to lead our nation back to prosperity."

What's more likely to haunt him in a GOP primary is the fact that he's personally contributed to the campaigns of "evul libruls" like Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Tom Daschle, Joe Biden, Rahm Emanuel, Charlie Rangel, Hillary Clinton, and Chuck Schumer.

BK without all the crazy drugs just wouldn't be BK.
Bacon King: 1.  You're cute, in a weird Tom Wopat kind of way.
t_host1
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2011, 09:35:37 pm »
Ignore

If I recall, pre & post election, the Donald was interviewed on CNBC more than once. The conversations were of the Donald & Obama on the same page with many of the issues and, I do not remember the Donald stating the president needed to provide a birth certificate... back then.

+4.52    -.07

t_host1
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2011, 10:04:09 pm »
Ignore

Sorry Fmr Gov& NE Speaker. Polnut,
these statements, I believe are his, Obama's intended purpose,

Does anyone actually think that someone could file the paper-work to run for president... without a birth-certificate?!

Sweet merciful crap, this is complete and total BS - and anyone who actually gives this idea any credence need to be seriously medicated and/or get a hobby.

The same people who are talking about "the sanctity of the constitution" are the same people who sabre rattling about this nonsense.

+4.52    -.07

milhouse24
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2011, 09:57:38 pm »
Ignore

If I recall, pre & post election, the Donald was interviewed on CNBC more than once. The conversations were of the Donald & Obama on the same page with many of the issues and, I do not remember the Donald stating the president needed to provide a birth certificate... back then.

If Obama has a passport, then I trust he has a birth certificate.  Actually, it must be pretty easy to get his SSN since everyone's SSN is online these days. 

Trump is upset at the big-govt spending on Health Care and so are a lot of Fiscal Liberals.  These Fiscal liberals care about social issues, but also are conservative fiscally on big govt spending. 

I hope Trump and Mark Burnett have a reality show on the election.  It would be entertaining and I hope Burnett does it - it would be his tv pinnacle.
CJK
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2011, 03:52:22 pm »
Ignore

Trump releases his birth certificate!

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/donaldtrump-birthcertificate-newsmax/2011/03/28/id/390930
Landslide Lyndon
px75
YaBB God
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -5.22

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2011, 03:55:36 pm »
Ignore

Bob Findley: "You're a real dyed-in-the-wool son-of-a-bitch. Anyone ever told you that?"
Steve Everett: "Just close friends and family,"

Clint Eastwood's "True Crime", 1999.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout