Trump says Obama "probably" born in USA, but wants to see his birth certificate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:28:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Trump says Obama "probably" born in USA, but wants to see his birth certificate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump says Obama "probably" born in USA, but wants to see his birth certificate  (Read 4903 times)
milhouse24
« on: March 24, 2011, 09:35:25 PM »

Wow, YES YES YES, he will have the best "Reality Fake-Candidate" show of all time and it will be produced by Mark Burnett!!!  I want this show!  "You're Fired Obama" will be his catch-phrase!
milhouse24
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 09:57:38 PM »

If I recall, pre & post election, the Donald was interviewed on CNBC more than once. The conversations were of the Donald & Obama on the same page with many of the issues and, I do not remember the Donald stating the president needed to provide a birth certificate... back then.

If Obama has a passport, then I trust he has a birth certificate.  Actually, it must be pretty easy to get his SSN since everyone's SSN is online these days. 

Trump is upset at the big-govt spending on Health Care and so are a lot of Fiscal Liberals.  These Fiscal liberals care about social issues, but also are conservative fiscally on big govt spending. 

I hope Trump and Mark Burnett have a reality show on the election.  It would be entertaining and I hope Burnett does it - it would be his tv pinnacle.
milhouse24
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 11:44:31 PM »

If the GOP wants to nominate Trump, then good luck to them. 

I'm sure he'll get all the evangelical vote for a thrice married NYC liberal.

I think NBC should cancel his show, if Trump continues his craziness.  In fact, they probably are going to cancel it and this is a desperate action from a desperate man.
milhouse24
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 08:49:06 PM »

I don't think Birthers realize it doesn't matter where you were born as long as you are an American citizen. 
Maybe they don't consider Hawaii a real State.
Maybe they want both parents to be citizens.
Maybe they don't think Obama is half-white.

Do they realize that McCain was actually born outside of America, I don't hear any complaints about that!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies